[Archive] Mount for Lammasu

gIL^:

Hey guys i want a lammasu in my army, Wanting to use the 5th ed one but i want a Chaos Dwarf Mounted that fits in with the legion of asgoth, I also wanna stay official GW.

Im really stumped at what to use. Anyone help?

blackwolf.scortch:

Hey guys i want a lammasu in my army, Wanting to use the 5th ed one but i want a mount that fits in with the legion of asgoth, I also wanna stay official GW.

gIL^
Why don't/can't you use the old one (or even the finecast one)?
Is it a size vz bale taurus thing, or just the overall look that doesn't fit for you?

gIL^:

Hey guys i want a lammasu in my army, Wanting to use the 5th ed one but i want a mount that fits in with the legion of asgoth, I also wanna stay official GW.

gIL^
Why don't/can't you use the old one (or even the finecast one)?
Is it a size vz bale taurus thing, or just the overall look that doesn't fit for you?

blackwolf.scortch
Sorry i didn't ask the question right, Try reading now, Thanks.

Da Crusha:

why don’t u try to use a deamonsmith model and convert it to sit on the lammasu. you could cut off the tab and try to warm it up in warm water, spread the legs to fit. OR cut it and make it fit then use green stuff to fix the cut seams. or use the drazhoath model with some greenstuff stuck under him to stick to the lammasu and then sculpt it to be a chair or saddle. let me know what you end up going with.

gIL^:

actually, He doesn’t need to sit on it at all really maybe he surfs the Lammasu? :smiley:

Abecedar:

Yeh, what “Da Crusha” says is probably the best option.

Da Crusha:

I guess you could do that. when I first got my great Taurus It had a greenstuff lord standing in a carriage on its back. it was ok.

I also used borgio the besieger model as a cd lord riding the great Taurus a while back. he needs to have his legs shortened though and doesn’t look very wizardly like today’s typical chaos dwarf riders.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Alternatively, be sacreligious and cut the metal rider in half, cut a daemonsmith in half and glue said halves together. Then you have a new on foot model and an in-keeping with FW rider model :smiley:

Abecedar:

Hashut Un-Blessed. There was no way I was going to suggest that.

Hashut’s Blessing:

I may be unblessed, but it’s because I suggest that which lesser mortals cannot that I am Hashut’s Blessing unto you all :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

gIL^:

I can’t cut up 2 awesome minis’s :frowning: Maybe a carriage? but it can’t be big can anyone suggest a carriage?

Da Crusha:

Here are the ebay pics of when I bought mine, some 4 or 5 years ago. the carriage is a kit bash.

furrie:

I can't cut up 2 awesome minis's :( Maybe a carriage? but it can't be big can anyone suggest a carriage?

gIL^
That is a same of old models.
Here are the ebay pics of when I bought mine, some 4 or 5 years ago. the carriage is a kit bash.

Da Crusha