[Archive] Music when modelling

Pyro Stick:

Hasnt anyone noticed the trend that seems to crop up in all these music threads. Hammerfall, Rammstein, Hammerfall, Hammerfall, Rammstein. Dont people ever try and look for different music? Im always buying new cd’s and exploring new types of power metal, death metal, deathcore, black metal and all the melodic and symphonic stuff in between. Having said that, i better go buy a Hammerfall cd.

Vasquez:

Hasnt anyone noticed the trend that seems to crop up in all these music threads. Hammerfall, Rammstein, Hammerfall, Hammerfall, Rammstein. Dont people ever try and look for different music? Im always buying new cd's and exploring new types of power metal, death metal, deathcore, black metal and all the melodic and symphonic stuff in between. Having said that, i better go buy a Hammerfall cd.

Pyro Stick
I am actually surprised to see that many listen to that...
And about finding new music in those genres - I stopped almost completely listening to that kind of music some years ago... Some of the only "hardcore" ones still on my stereo are King Diamond and (Danish) Mercenary... I really have a lack of new music though, but in time one becomes more and more critical :-)

Kera foehunter:

I beat you play the beatles backward too Pyro!!

Pyro Stick:

I beat you play the beatles backward too Pyro!!

Kera foehunter
You dont even want to know what i think of the beatles

furrie:

why do you play them backwards ?

Merchant:

Im always buying new cd's and exploring new types of power metal, death metal, deathcore, black metal and all the melodic and symphonic stuff in between.

Pyro Stick
I personally never buy something I don't know what is, and generally death metal, deathcore & black metal - is genre I don't give a damn about. It is all just some heavy annoing noices to me...

:)

DARKTROOPER:

I seem to the strange one who doesn’t really like heavy metal that much. I tend to listen to electronica when I do stuff, particularyly Ming & Ping who’s one of favourite bands ever.

Kera foehunter:

Back in the day of these older guys .They thought if you play the beatles backward the had hidden massages

bow_for_hashut:

When I work I listen only to Wulfgar (www.myspace.com/wulfgarse)

bow_for_hashut
Okay those fellows seems to play something very similiar to HammerFall or Manowar - or is it just me? :question:

Merchant
It's just you, wulfgar plays epic death metal with viking influenses.

Merchant:

bow_for_hashut
Easy mate, :o I don't care if it were the next marilyn manson - I was just asking nicely, no need to take it personally.

bow_for_hashut:

bow_for_hashut
Easy mate, :o I don't care if it were the next marilyn manson - I was just asking nicely, no need to take it personally.

Merchant
sorry dude, diden't mean it to come out so rough...
(hammerfall and ManOwaR kicks @$$ to)

Canix:

I listen to trance,techno and world music mainly nowadays.Occasionally i have a blast from the past like Hawkwind :hat

asheira:

open your heart is a great song

…it’s from a videogame though…

Thunder, rain, and lightning

Danger, water rising

Clamour, sirens wailing

It’s such a bad sign

Shadows of dark creatures

Steel clouds floating in the air

People run for shelter

What’s gonna happen to us!?

All the steps we take, all the moves we make, all the pain at stake

I see the chaos for everyone who are we what can we do

You and I are same in the way that we have our own styles that we won’t change

Yours is filled with evil and mine’s not there is no way I can lose

* Can’t hold on much longer - But I will never let go

I know it’s a one way track - Tell me now how long this’ll last

I’m not gonna think this way - Nor will I count on o…

OH NO I WAS SINGING AGIAN! sorry everyone for making you hear that

Theory_Man:

:hat

Tonto
jump on it, jump on it, jump on it...

:cheers

Kera foehunter:

AAAUUUGGGGGGG the sounds of the banchees

Merchant:

bow_for_hashut

Merchant

bow_for_hashut
There once were a little evil dwarfs that said to me, that smileys didn't hurt to use - when writing ;)
But hey cool mate :) no hame done

Cheers Bow :cheers

bow_for_hashut:

bow_for_hashut

Merchant

bow_for_hashut
There once were a little evil dwarfs that said to me, that smileys didn't hurt to use - when writing ;)
But hey cool mate :) no hame done

Cheers Bow :cheers

Merchant
Thank the angel of mercy that thau hat not struck me with the unforgiving blade, and I belive that whoever can forgive is destined for glory :cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

Swissdictator:

Depends really. A lot of time I might have a movie or TV show DVDs in for background noise (war movies, Babylon 5, whatever… currently X-files starting with Season 1).

I also listen to music too. My first VC army had me playing the Batman Begins soundtrack (back when the movie came out). It had the right creepy mood for the Undead Empire I was working on. Now I have Undead Chaos. I might do more Undead Empire now, as I have a wight theme.

For Chaos Dwarfs I’ve got a mix. Rammstein and Iced Earth (my favorite bands) and others. I want to find more bands, particularly if they are like Iced Earth’s Glorious Burden album… or Rammstein’s Rosenrot album.

To think, I hadn’t even heard most metal until the last year or two. Ahhh… discovery is so much fun.

Captain Crayon:

At the moment it’s nothing but Judas Priest…

Gearing up for the tour in September :smiley:

Previous to that?

Metallica, Rammstein, White Zombie and ZZ Top :slight_smile:

Sharkboy:

At the moment it’s been The Raveonettes, Gallon Drunk and Gaye Bykers on Acid. Also a lot of BBC radio 4, I’m getting old.