[Archive] my 1000p army (all greenies)

blackgonzo:

I want I want to show u my armie ive been working on for a while, this forum made it possible thank you!

my 19 warriors with hero

my 14 blunderbussers with lvl 2 mage

my heroes

my death rocket inspired by u all here on this forum

hobgoblins

hellcannon (ES)

pls tell me if anything on my minis disturb u, or should be improved, thanks!

My army list 1000 p

hero GW , armour of gazrtah

LVL 2 mage

19 warriors shields flag, champ

14 blunderbussers flag

20 hobos, shields

20 hobos, la and shields fullcommand

10 hobos, bows

Deathrocket

Earthshaker

furrie:

looking cool, but I should use the orgre slave unit filler in another unit, and to display the foto in on the forum you can use the img tags:

, that way its easier for us to watch and it doesn’t take that long to put the tags with your post :wink:

Lord Darkash:

Some good looking stuff there, like furrie said, try to display in the thread itself as you are more likely to get responses

blackgonzo:

thx, didnt know if the pictures where to big for the forum rules ( witch i couldn’t find )

the orge is ment to be pulling the slave hobgoblins, the ogre himself is not a slave^^

AGPO:

Very original death rocket, you’ve made an excellent start, welcome to the forum!

minty:

Droool I like, alot alot alot. More drool

very nice, specialy the death rocket, Nice idea and concepy. How did you come up with it?

Canix:

Nice stuff ,thats alot of greenstuffing and deserves a couple of slaves  ,i like the deathrocket looks deadly .You just need some BTs as at 1000pts your deathrocket wont be very effective:hat

Grish:

I think it looks pretty stellar. Are you done modelling it?

Merchant:

Wow :o thats’ deal or warriors mate :slight_smile:

First:

- There is only one thing that I cannot see fits in - and thats the white bearded hero with your warriors… But its not because he is a bad figure, I just cannot see what he is because of his white colour.

- Kodos to the rest of the regiment, I like the look of you warriors :slight_smile:

Second:

- Your sorcerer is a familiar look, and the banner your blunderbusses is carrying fits very well into the chaotic look.

Third:

- That evil looking Death Rocket takes it all by the B*lls :hat wha ha, see thats a cool conversion mate

All in all, keep up the great work and I cannot waite to more :slight_smile:

blackgonzo:

wow what great responses i get, thank you! with the death rocket i got inspired by xanders one and used the bfsp cannon aswell. About the white beard i took it from another mini so thats why its white^^

And yes i stole the mage idea, its to simple to not to :smiley:

thank you and be patient for more pictures when they are painted

Kera foehunter:

that’s agreat army i like how you used the real chains

Merchant:

Okay mate cheers :slight_smile:

I’ll just add, you have some cool craftmenskills with GS (the pointing crewmen’s mask/helm - is very great and cool)

Xander:

Excellent stuff!! Well done! :slight_smile:

Don’t forget your army shots with every unit in the picture! :smiley:

How did I miss these?!?!

Borador:

Where’d you get those rockets? I’m looking for rockets myself too, but i can’t find good ones :frowning:

Arashi:

@Borador: blackgonzo has used the backpacks of the old 40k ork stormtroopers. I´m actually thinking of using them myself for my deathrocket.