[Archive] My 1st Chaos Dwarf :) Still in progress

Yaanchy:

Hey, I am a new member on these forums :slight_smile: I got interested of the followers of the great Hashut when I saw the Xender’s impressive movies. I decided to do something for my BFSP dwarfs :). I havent ever used GS before and I am going to buy some tomorrow so I can make beards and scalearmors for my dwarfs.

This is what I’ve made this far:

Pics arent the best but you should get something off 'em

I wanted to do something in a different way so I took some Space Marine heads and I cutted unwated pieces off of 'em and I like the results :D. They’re gonna be very bearded.

-Yaanchie

torn:

looks like a good idea cant wait to see how they turn out

Ghrask Dragh:

:hat off Thats a really good idea using the space marine head like that!

Can’t wait to see how it turns out.

If you have never used GS before there’s good advice somewhere on this site I’m sure and being Chaos Dwarf collecters there plenty of people around to help out if you have questions that aren’t answered already so don’t hesitate to ask!

Yaanchy:

I have seen Xender using GS in his videos and it didnt look so hard :). I’ll ofc make some testing 1st.

Xander:

It isn’t that hard at all, I was scared at first too, because I had almost never used green stuff. Just take the plunge! It’s easier than you think, and you just keep getting better at it. Cool mask/helm so far!

Yaanchy:

Some progress…

It looks very dirty in the picture but when I look at it I dont see almost any fluff :S. I blame my 5 mega pixel camera… anyways I think that skull on flat shield looks cool. Going to buy some green stuff today.

bow_for_hashut:

Some progress...
It looks very dirty in the picture but when I look at it I dont see almost any fluff :S. I blame my 5 mega pixel camera... anyways I think that skull on flat shield looks cool. Going to buy some green stuff today.

Yaanchy
Nice! I was thinking of doing something just to my upcomming warriors shields. :cheers

Kera foehunter:

coool do the beard !!!do the beard next !!! yea!!

GRNDL:

Threadomancy? With all the new users I’d imagine someone would get excited and want to make a comment on this. /shrug. Personally, I like the shield and the space marine helm idea is a good one…

Hashut’s Blessing:

The shield does work well. Very much the image of Chaos Dwarfs actually. Possibly slightly too thin, but good in its angularity. I like the space marine head, actually. Make sure the beard looks like it’s coming from beneath the helmet, though.

Side note: 1,000 posts!