[Archive] My 1st list

Lord Darkash:

Its only my first go at a list so i appreciate any criticisms. Playing my first game with this list on sunday, assuming all is well with it. I dont like to tailor my list for each opponent so this is a take all comers list…

BC lord, back hammer of hashut and Armour of Gazrakh

2 lvl 2 sorcerers w/ 1 dispel and 1 power stone each

1 lvl 2 with chalice of darkness (heard some bad opinions on this item…)

20 warriors w/cmd x2

10 blunderbussiers

18 vanilla hobbos w/cmd

20 sneaky gitz w/cmd

death rocket

4x bolt throwers

earthshaker

9x bull centaurs w/2 hand weapons and w/cmd and warbanner

Be brutal, how will i struggle? is it to much of a gunline? :hat off

torn:

get rid of th command on the hobgoblins, its an easy 100vp to give away if they lose a close combat. i think really you need more chaos dwarf warriors armed for hand to hand, and probably less points spent on characters would be better. Its worth trying out though just to see for yourself where the strengths and weaknesses lie.

Lord Darkash:

…by the way its a nemesis crown game…

Lord Darkash:

Well due to a lack of responce i went with what i had. and got a solid victory over chaos. bull centaurs kick arse with 2 hand weapons and led by a BC lord to i mashed a unit of khornate warriors led by chaos lord in a frontal charge alone and broke and ran them down taking double the BC value out!

Love how annoyed people get with the earthshaker!

Canix:

Yes large BC units rock if they get the drop sounds like you had fun did the hobbos run away and lose VP or did the 4 BT’S ,DR and ES destroy everything:)

Lord Darkash:

Yes large BC units rock if they get the drop sounds like you had fun did the hobbos run away and lose VP or did the 4 BT'S ,DR and ES destroy everything:)

Canix
Hobbos fled a charge from a unit of warriors and did nothing. 1 BT hit once in the whole game killing 3 knights of khorne (flank shot :) ) death rocket killed 1 dude and ES just did some slowing down. screamers killed all the Warmachines though :( most of my death dealing was done in comat, somehow i managed a rear charge against warriors with my CD unit!)