[Archive] My 2250 slaveless cds

Servant of Chaos:

Ok, I finally got around to posting my army list. I do realized that it is a bit unconventional without meat shield slaves, but I figure if this doesn’t work then I can work some slaves in there (maybe dropping a death rockit).

Heroes:

Chaos Dwarf Hero (General)

gw, shield, armor of the furnace

Chaos Dwarf Hero

BSB, Armor of Gazarakh

Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

lvl 2, dispel scroll

Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

lvl 2, dispel scroll

Core:

24 Chaos Dwarf Warriors

hw, shield, full command, war banner

23 Chaos Dwarf Warriors

hw, shield, full command,

23 Chaos Dwarf Warriors

hw, shield, full command,

18 Chaos Dwarf Warriors

blunderbusses

18 Chaos Dwarf Warriors

blunderbusses

10 Chaos Dwarf Warriors

Gw, shields, musicians

10 Chaos Dwarf Warriors

Gw, shields, musicians

Special:

Death Rocket

Death Rocket

Death Rocket

Rare:

Earthshaker

Please tell me what you think, but refrain from telling me that I should take some slaves. I will refrain from passing judgement until I can playtest a few games.[/size]

Malificant:

i would drop the GW warriors and one death rocket in favor of bull centaurs, and increase your blunderbuss unit size and give them command. then i would give your BSB the sword of might since you paid 20 extra points for him, and give each sorcerer a power stone. will be rough, but it could work.

Servant of Chaos:

Unfortunatly for the bull centaurs, that’s not going to happen, as I am planning on bringing this list to adepticon. Using last years comp system, right now I’m at 11, but if I added bull centaurs (another rare unit) I would be down to nine. I don’t really see the point of giving the bbs higher unit size and command. For me, their job is to shoot, and maybe deal with weakened light infantry. I do like the idea about the bsb’s SoM. I tried putting that into the original list but I just had to leave it out. What I might do is drop to warriors from two different units. I also tried to get power stones, but I couldn’t find any points. Maybe I’ll move some things around…