[Archive] My Army(1)

Steven:

Here’s a few pics of my army. I have a LOT of work to do on it, but I thought you might enjoy. My estimate on my intro was wrong too. I remembered a few auctions I picked up a couple years ago and expanded it a bit more. I’ll list out everything later. For now, here’s the pics.

http://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm69/karmachinery/

zagor66:

WHOA you got quite a old skool collection and a big one at that.

Knight Of Awsome:

OMG!! that army is HUGE!! its like a terror of hashut! have fun painting

Thommy H:

Now that is a sh*t load of Chaos Dwarfs…

zagor66:

I agree and i dont like to swear but thar is one big f**ker , enjoy painting that.lol

ashur:

Thats just huge. Came back when you finish painting it.:hat off

I love your blue Astragoth. And your Lammasu/Taurus regiment.

xbullzx:

OMG HOW MUCH!!

minty:

OH GREAT HASHUT ABOVE!!! Tht is the biggest collection i have ever seen, now at leats we know it’s all gone to a good home:)

Thane Godri GoblinSlayer:

In the name of hasut that’s a large army. :o SMACK, I just hit the floor from such shock, oh now i’m having a siezure on account of such awesominess

Obsidian:

Massive, just freakin massive!:o

Kera foehunter:

great army a whole lot of cool stuff im glade it not all painted so i don’t feal bad now !!

bandnerd1892:

Love the Taurus/Lamasu brigade! lol Just paint all that up and you’ll be in great shape!

nerd :stuck_out_tongue:

furrie:

that army is huge man, how many points is that ?

Steven:

LOL!  Thanks everyone!  Yeah, I truly dread all that painting, but as soon as I finish a couple projects around the house this summer, I’m going to start painting one regiment at a time while doing things like watching movies on the weekend.  Still that’s going to take a ridiculous amount of time.  Heh!

That was the first time I was able to pull out my WHFB stuff since I moved into the house, so when Xander said I should post some pics of the army, I had a reason to ignore all the work around the house for a little bit.  So thanks Xander!  I really enjoyed the heck out of taking a look at all my figs since I really never get any down-time at all.  It was fun to drag out all those CDs after so long collecting dust!  :D

I’m not sure how many points.  Last time I checked it was about 6500 points with only magic items for the characters on the mounts, but I remember picking up another few auctions since then (still a long time ago), and I’m not sure anymore.  I would guess at least 8000 points is probably a safe estimate if I was fielding the whole army in a battle.  I’ll have to fire up Army Builder and figure out the total points with magic items and everything.  Sounds like a fun little project to figure that out!  :D

I love this site, and you guys are all great!  I was laughing at all the great responses to this thread!  :D  It’s gotten me really looking forward to working on my army again, so thanks everyone!  :hat off

Take care!

Steven

Willmark:

Dude you surely do not need to buy anymore models anytime soon.

Steven:

Dude you surely do not need to buy anymore models anytime soon.

Willmark
Haha! Without a question! I'm done collecting more. Now it's time to start painting. :)

Kera foehunter:

well you have a perfict collection.if you had some chaos dwarf pirates haha

Steven:

Hehe! Well maybe I can do some conversions. :slight_smile:

well you have a perfict collection.if you had some chaos dwarf pirates haha

Kera foehunter

Xander:

Wowza! That is a lot of models!

Save some for the rest of us, will ya! Haha!

Thanks for taking the time to post these pics!

Steven:

Wowza!  That is a lot of models!

Save some for the rest of us, will ya! Haha!

Thanks for taking the time to post these pics!

Xander
LOL!! :D I've been collecting a loooong time. I still remember when I was ordering them directly from GW about 10 years ago, they were just phasing all the CD models out, and GW was all but giving them away. I don't know if you remember the Trollboss Bob link from their online store, but when they had that site, oh MAN did they have some amazing deals! Boy do I miss that little link from GW!

My pleasure about the pics! I actually really enjoyed getting them out for once. So thanks for asking! :cheers I even got to show my son a bit about the game too. He's going to be quite the little tactician when he gets playing. :hashut