[Archive] My Army(1)

Fridericus_Rex:

With this army your son will conquer the whole empire :hat

Willmark:

Umm okay… care to elaborate?

AGPO:

If its about Trollboss Bob then it was back in the day GW used to do Troll magazine. This was a free monthly mag from mail order, and it contained some cool mail order deals, conversion articles and kits. They also had a link on the main site and the phones and gave some awesome deals. They practically gave out of date models away (well in GW terms anyway) but it eventually dieda death itself

Canix:

Holy Hashut thats a whole lot of painting makes me feel better about the mass i still have to paint :wink:

Good luck with these ,i bet the hats get to you after a while :hat

Steven:

Exactly! I forgot about Troll magazine! That just reminded me about the skull points they used to have too. That was a pretty cool promotion as well. But I used to spend a ton of time on the Bob site. I got a pretty sick amount of orcs on sprues back then. Sure they were old-school orcs, but I didn’t care, and you can’t beat orcs directly from GW for about $0.13 a piece. :smiley: At least they are easier to paint than any of the new orcs. :o Yeah, that’s too bad about that site, but I guess I understand why it died off.

If its about Trollboss Bob then it was back in the day GW used to do Troll magazine. This was a free monthly mag from mail order, and it contained some cool mail order deals, conversion articles and kits. They also had a link on the main site and the phones and gave some awesome deals. They practically gave out of date models away (well in GW terms anyway) but it eventually dieda death itself

AGPO

Steven:

Haha! Yeah the more I think about it the more it scares me. I’ll just do a regiment at a time though. At least that becomes manageable looking at it that way. Just a few more things to get done around the house and I can actually start painting the CD horde. :slight_smile:

Holy Hashut thats a whole lot of painting makes me feel better about the mass i still have to paint :wink:

Good luck with these ,i bet the hats get to you after a while :hat

Canix

Hashut’s Blessing:

You wouldn’t happen to be wanting to sell any? He he he. You could make a bit and still have enough to keep painting for the years to come…

Steven:

You wouldn't happen to be wanting to sell any? He he he. You could make a bit and still have enough to keep painting for the years to come...

Hashut's Blessing
Hehe! Not yet anyway. But if my wife doesn't quit spending money on our home remodel, I may have to start selling some of them. :D