[Archive] my CD army

Engra1980:

Hi to everyone, I just subscribed at your fantastic Website and forum…

There’s some of my works

Best Regards

Engra

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

Skink:

Very colorful yet crisp painting and effective take on CDs!!!

I really really like the “living Hellcannon” dribbling lava!!!
characterful!

Karring:

Woah, cool lava effect and fillers. The lava canno is, is… awesome!!! Did you model it?

French_noodle:

Very nice work on red and yellow !

Could you show us some more pic please ? Would be great to see more !

++ :slight_smile:

tjub:

Looks awesome, great work!! :slight_smile:

Engra1980:

Thanks to everyone…

Woah, cool lava effect and fillers. The lava canno is, is… awesome!!! Did you model it?

Karring
Yep I modelled it starting from my GF deodorant cap… :hat off

this is some WIP from the 2nd hellcannon i built.

By the way… the kdaii destroyer will arrive soon (in two versions)

zobo1942:

Wow, amazing!!!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Samanos:

very nice army.

i especially like the magma cannons (not the lava one), could you please tell me if you made them and if you did do you have a tutorial or something?

Stepper:

Great army you’ve got there!

Ciao,

Stepper

Bolg:

Love the hellcannons and all the ooozing lava (:

DAGabriel:

Love your style, Sir. Nearly comic like, very crisp and colorful. Will try to adopt the dripping Lava to my Magma Cannon.

Abecedar:

That ain’t “comic”. It’s the style of the 80’s and as much as I love it, I just can’t bring myself to do it. Blurry and darker is my best option, as skill wise it’s my best bet.

Would especially like to know where the wheels on your “magma cannons” come from? If home made, they are really great.

Discoking:

They look like my magma cannons but with extra conversions.

They’re £3 each, lol.

Grimbold Blackhammer:

I like those models a lot more than I like the Forgeworld Magma Cannons. What are those called?

Grimbold Blackhammer

Engra1980:

That ain't "comic". It's the style of the 80's and as much as I love it, I just can't bring myself to do it. Blurry and darker is my best option, as skill wise it's my best bet.

Would especially like to know where the wheels on your "magma cannons" come from? If home made, they are really great.

Abecedar
Discoking is absolutely right... they're cheap, but fantastic steampunk cannons coming from russia

tjub:

I think I need a pair of those cannons! What are they called and where can I find them?

Bolg:

There was a tropic on these alternative cannons a while back with link… But I cant find it.

If you look a bit harder you will.

topic was called something like “cheap alternative for XXX-cannon”

zhatan87:

Love your painting skill! Very well done with an old 5ed style (which is a pretty hardly task…)

Very nice BSB! And love the way you do the hellcannon and the magma ones! :slight_smile:

ryanamandaanna:

Great work! Love your colors and conversions!

Zanko:

The cannons were firstly introduced by or all well known “friend” Zonk!

Here is the link to the thread!

Btw I would like to get some of these cannons too! :wink:

I forgot to mention that you assembled and painted a great army! Kudos! :hat off

:hashut