[Archive] My CD

Gar Shadowfame:

This is deathrocket i am making recently, i will add my other conversions later.

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

Gar Shadowfame:

here there are 2 BB, and 1 dwarf with great weapon, GW dwarf is my first attempt on armor, so its very untidy, last is BFSP gobbo painted as dweler of desert or sunburn wasteland, i wanted this theme for my hobgoblins.

Zanko:

Good and promising start!

I really like the armour of your 2nd CD! Great work! :hat off

Now I´m curious to see the conversions completed!

:hashut

Gar Shadowfame:

i am going to change arms on one with the pointy hat, then made several resin casts, as although its GW based, i will not repeat their design.

Balseraph:

Good job :slight_smile: I like it, especially armor of CD - third from the right. Realy nice :slight_smile:

Gar Shadowfame:

are u comparing my worst to ur best? my dwarf still got better face

black hammer:

your sculpting is great! I especially like the back scales.

Balseraph:

are u comparing my worst to ur best? my dwarf still got better face

Gar Shadowfame

I did not compare the figures and unintentionally to bid on who is doing the best figures or faces. I am not interested, such comparative auctions. I wrote only that I like it.

Gar Shadowfame:

Last 2 pics of my deathrocket, with horn sprouting from metal added, i will paint it shortly. I hope this pics are of better quality.

nitroglysarine:

i’ve found something kinda cool to put on the mouth of the cannon/rocket.

there is a champion belly plate from the ogre kingdoms set with got a kinda screaming mouth on it, cut out the mouth area (or leave it and paint it black) and it looks the part.

Gar Shadowfame:

There is a banner icon that has huge mouth 2 “tusks” and pile of skulls in, i used it for my hellcannon (wip :S) asap i find it i will post pics,

As for the update i am now working on Blunderbuss multikit, with changeable gun and hat.

Loki:

Great GS work on all of the models, i am looking forward to seeing them painted, keep up the good work i look forward to seeing more pics soon :slight_smile:

nitroglysarine:

There is a banner icon that has huge mouth 2 "tusks" and pile of skulls in, i used it for my hellcannon (wip :S) asap i find it i will post pics,

As for the update i am now working on Blunderbuss multikit, with changeable gun and hat.

Gar Shadowfame
Thats the ironguts banner top, i had a spare, but alas, the bottom of somewhere hides it.

Kera foehunter:

some cool green stuff work!! like your earth shaker canon

Gar Shadowfame:

long time no see, heh,  

Kera its actually a deathrocket, i just made the launcher, i need crew holding rocket and rocket tip to put it inside. I was more hooked on making warmashine with demonic features sprouting from it than making it look propper:P.

This is next set of pics, first is Eruption gun WiP, its gonna look like semi mechanical bug with gun comming out of its mouth and tongue wrapped around it, bug will have a classic CD face, with nose and curly beard. + comparison of my deathrocket, pre and after painting

Then there is multi part WiP of blunderbuss, gun will be replaceable along with top part of a hat, and last is one of the elder models, with 4 barrel blunder and added back hair (wip as finishing touches on gun are needed)

Kera foehunter:

Gar Shadowfame:

First is the eruption gun, secons my new blunderbuss, i have new vision for BB unit, kind of patrollers from the wasteland, so i will make them shawls googles and cloacks, ( the classic Big Hats will be more city garrison style) lastly is my multipart with begging of 2 tier beard.

All wips

Warhammerman:

I like it so far. Especially the eruption gun.

Gar Shadowfame:

if someone ever watched “conan the barbarian” cartoon…

Kera foehunter:

i did !!! yea i did ! omost as good as thundar the Barbarian!!