I wouldn't jump to that conclusion,

I bought mine from  the forgeworld stand
at a show and he was the same colour, and
i've also had a couple of other FW models
that were cream coloured too,

Regards

Jim

fairoaks024
Yea when i brought it up with a few people on a few forums, I got so much hassle for being a recaster and a pirate.

Im happy some other people have had this, I love FW stuff but every CD stuff ive had so far has been light gray.

RichardC1967:

my WIP command group

RichardC1967:

got these today from a “questionable” Chinese seller on Ebay…matter of fact the seller has been named as a recaster here on the forum…I bought these before I joined this sight. I won two complete units of infernal guard with Fireglaives for $70.00.I was skeptical, but when I opened the package I was suprised, the quality is nice and detail is very good. I actually got 22 models instead of 20, and 12 fireglaves(instead of 20) but 10 hand weapons and 20 shields, so basically I got extra stuff from the seller. The resin is the light grey FW type color, except for the helmets which are dark resin like my Demonsmith.Overall I’m very happy with my purchase.I wasn’t going to collect a CD army ,but with the 90 miniatures I have now, the demonsmith,castellan,sorceror prophet set I won on Ebay from a German FW distributor, and two proxie cannon miniatures I have on the way from Russia, it looks like I’ll be doing a CD army now too…Sigh

theforgefather:

Nice! Only 70 for all that stuff! I am also liking the standard bearer!

RichardC1967:

I finished the head swaps and rebasing on my unit of 30 CD’s with GW and will start greenstuffing the hair and beards later today…this is about the quickest I’ve ever been working on a set of miniatures

Vaftrudnir:

Ooo someonte who has some photos of those models and is working on them? This is awesome!

Ive been thinking of getting me some of those but havent found any good enough pics but this tread really helps me :smiley:

beefcake:

I like those conversions you’ve done. so cheap too!!

cornixt:

I actually got 22 models instead of 20, and 12 fireglaves(instead of 20) but 10 hand weapons and 20 shields, so basically I got extra stuff from the seller.

RichardC1967
So I assume your plan was to have a full unit of 20 or so fireglaives, does this order screw-up change your plan?

RichardC1967:

I actually got 22 models instead of 20, and 12 fireglaves(instead of 20) but 10 hand weapons and 20 shields, so basically I got extra stuff from the seller.

RichardC1967
So I assume your plan was to have a full unit of 20 or so fireglaives, does this order screw-up change your plan?

cornixt
lets just say I've taken the initiative and will have a unit of 20 Fireglaives(or more) and perhaps a unit of 20 (or more) CD's with hand weapons shortly...

RichardC1967:

I like those conversions you've done. so cheap too!!

beefcake
yep.thanks..sometimes you gotta used whats best and with a little ingenuity you can make it work for you...I'm still a bit skeptical about these models but once the are finished they should look pretty good as CD's