[Archive] my Chaos Dwarf� � ( work in progress, and ready to work )

Zonk:

Hello! I’ve been fond of WF for 11 years. In general i’ve got no time to play, although my main passion is collection and self-made models upon the universe

Сhaos Dwarfs I’ve been fond of for a long time, scince reduction5
I disliked the new gnome image that’s why i disided to make all my army on my own

Sorry for my language.I write with the help of Google Translator

photos of my work in progress

models cast in resin

I do not know how to paint myself, my friend, at my request was painted army to play. here is an example.

Dwarfs height of 22 mm

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

zobo1942:

WOW!!! Those look amazing!!!

Do you cast and sell any of the miniatures you make?

ryanamandaanna:

I agree… did you create molds for those?

Pyro Stick:

Wow those are very cool. Im sure you could sell them. Im looking forward to seeing some of your models painted up and what else you come up with. How big are they compared to the originals? Im definately going to be following this blog. These are some of the best things ive seen recently.

Zonk:

yes I made rubber molds, master models independently

tjub:

Impressive work! :slight_smile:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

gIL^:

Very nice, I would like some of these.

vulcanologist:

Very very very impressive! Your attention to detail is stunning they must have taken ages to do!? I’d love to see a step by step guide of your sculpting and casting process. Ps love the hobgoblin at the back with the cymbals!

Zonk:

In the near future I will try to lay out a step by step guide to sculpting and molding the miniatures.

zhatan87:

Wouaou!

Very impressive!

If you want to sell some, please contact:)

theforgefather:

wow! those are some of the best sculpted chaos dwarfs around, possibly better than games workshop/forge world

Skink:

Kudos mate! Excellent job! I won’t ever be able to sculpt anything at such astonishing level

Zuh-Khinie:

Indeed, impressive work there… I love the greataxes on the warriors.

rabotak:

great job man! it doesn’t matter you don’t know how to paint, you sculpt like an ace! keep it coming! :cheers

Bolg:

Besides the fact that those sculpt are awesome i’m very very impressed by the casts. Could you humor me with a picture of one of your rubber molds? (As i’m struggling to get any decent cast of whatever I sculpt)

ChungEssence:

That first Blunderbuss is really good

Time of Madness:

WOW! How are you not a professional sculptor! Those are amazing!

Time of Madness

Abecedar:

Lovely work there, am truly impressed just like the rest of the troops. Now if only we can coax you away from the big hats to the mask and helm crowd

Zuh-Khinie:

Lovely work there, am truly impressed just like the rest of the troops.  Now if only we can coax you away from the big hats to the mask and helm crowd

Abecedar
No, don't listen to him!!!! :)

Zonk:

............  Now if only we can coax you away from the big hats to the mask and helm crowd

Abecedar
Caps will not change. I like the old version ))