[Archive] my Chaos Dwarf� � ( work in progress, and ready to work )

wallacer:

Somehow, I think this is going to be a very popular blog…

Test:

Wouaou!
Very impressive!
If you want to sell some, please contact:)

zhatan87
Exactly the same ! :D. Reaaaaaally nice !

sparrow:

I have to agree with all the previous sentiment, these look wonderful. Fantastic attention to detail. If I had any kind of gripe with them it would be that the banner top doesn’t really show the same kind of quality as the main sculpts, but it’s a minor point really.

Galladorn:

Your models are very impressive! If you ever want to sell them, please post it on this site. I would love to have a unit of those!!

Zonk:

scale

Lord Archaon:

Amazing stuff! I would have thought they as unreleased GW minis if i didn’t know who sculpted them :cheers . С не�,е�?пением жд�f п�?одолжения. :slight_smile:

Pyro Stick:

Amazing stuff! I would have thought they as unreleased GW minis if i didn't know who sculpted them :cheers . С не�,е�?пением жд�f п�?одолжения. :)

Lord Archaon
I was just about to say this. Its like they are original unreleased models. The more i look at them the more i want them. I really want to paint a few

theforgefather:

I think the same! they look just like Games Workshop models.

Zonk:

Lovely work there, am truly impressed just like the rest of the troops.  Now if only we can coax you away from the big hats to the mask and helm crowd

Abecedar
I really do not like the current edition miniature dwarfs. I am a fan and likes the older models, and therefore will not change the cap. Military clothing Chaos Dwarfs taken from the ancient Persians and the Hasidim, I tried to keep the production model of this style. In the future I will supplement the range Chaos Dwarfs.
It in plans for the future, now I am occupied by other projects.

Borador:

Nice sculpting!

And Zonk, the “mask and helm crowd” are the even older Chaos Dwarfs, from back in the 1980’s. I believe Abecedar is referring to that.

(And if so, I agree with him, I would love to see you do some old school 1980-style miniatures ;))

Zonk:

And Zonk, the "mask and helm crowd" are the even older Chaos Dwarfs, from back in the 1980's. I believe Abecedar is referring to that.

Borador
Probably.....
It to be pleasant to me СD the fifth edition

...But I will do in the style )

Zonk:

...... did you create molds for those?

ryanamandaanna
yes

vulcanologist:

Zonk… I’m sure we’d all love some sculpting tips or a step by step guide? Your models are truly amazing!

Zonk:

I surely will show and expalin you how to make it

zobo1942:

I really like the similarity between the scimitar blades and the axe blades.

These are really great sculpts!

Zonk:

I really like the similarity between the scimitar blades and the axe blades.

zobo1942
This Russian weapon is called - Berdish " �'�.Р�"ЫШ "

gIL^:

I hope to see more sculpts of these.

Zonk:

I represent detailed photos.

In the future I will supplement the range Chaos Dwarfs

zobo1942:

Amazing - have some slaves!!!

vulcanologist:

Wow! Even better than I first thought! You sir are a

Genius!