[Archive] My Chaos Dwarfs and I made the paper!

Swissdictator:

http://www.rrstar.com/multimedia/x270980774/Rock-Con-2008-gaming-convention

For a picture of me playing against VC… 2nd row in the middle.

Yes, I’m wearing a top hat for my big hats.

Kera: One of the pictures is of people setting up a game involving lots of pirate ships!

Kera foehunter:

great job !! where you t -shirt

do you know what pirate ship game they where playing

swiss

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Good work

But they should get a better camer I can’t see how’s winning

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Must have been a fun time!

Darn it! Right to your left is a Guards Tower on a stone step pedistal. I just built a Watchtower for a Scenario for my store and put it on a hill. I set mine in with Dental Plaster! If I has seen that picture, I would have mounted mine on the same platform as a removable piece!

Swissdictator:

The tower is hiding my Earth shaker… perhaps it was crewed by sneaky gits.

Grimstonefire:

Call that a big hat? :hat

Swissdictator:

Call that a big hat? :hat

Grimstonefire
I'm also six feet tall, on a Dwarf if might be big! :hat off

Tarrakk Blackhand:

You need the “Cat in the Hat” hat.

grunts:

The tower is hiding my Earth shaker... perhaps it was crewed by sneaky gits.

swissdictator
crewed by sneaky gits? thats a good idea! where's the rules guys? get them on it!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

The tower…or the Cannon…was manned by Sneaky Gits?

Swissdictator:

I was a making a joke as the Earthshaker was hidden by the tower, so I made the wisecrack the Sneaky Gits must be manning the Earth shaker as it’s hidden. :wink:

grunts:

haha, sorry. bit of sarcasm on my part.  I forgot how hard sarcasm is to express in text form.  the admins should really make a “sarcasm hobbo” emoticon.

Edit

Wow too many “sarcasms” repeated in to short a paragraph

Sojourn:

good work swissy. did you win? but Kera’s right, you need a CDO shirt! :wink: and I need to teach you how to pose for the camera too :stuck_out_tongue:

Swissdictator:

good work swissy. did you win? but Kera's right, you need a CDO shirt! ;) and I need to teach you how to pose for the camera too :P

Sojourn
I think you'll have to wait until my Tournament Report in WoH 3 (assuming it's accepted).

I know, I want a CDO shirt too *COUGH HINT COUGH* ;)... as I suspect my Gettysburg movie poster shirt is more appropriate for Empire.

The picture caught both my opponent and myself off guard, so I didn't have a chance to pose... but thank you, I agree it does not do me justice. :~

I will say this much about the game, the opponent was a cool guy and had a good looking Undead Bretonnians theme. He was also excited to play against Chaos Dwarfs!

Willmark:

swissdictator
I know, I want a CDO shirt too *COUGH HINT COUGH* ;)... as I suspect my Gettysburg movie poster shirt is more appropriate for Empire.

Sojourn
https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/8869

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Oh sure! MAKE the guy pay for a shirt! - joking!

Auretious Taak:

Uhhh…I am blaming 3:52am for this…but where is your army again?

Swissdictator:

@Kera: The Pirates Code, No Quarter Given - Fast play rules system (Beginners welcome, rules will be taught on-site.)

That’s what I got from the website. I’m not sure if it’s home rules or not, sad to say I’ve never been in the pirate games there. I have often played in the “Axis and Allies on Steroids”… which is… amazing.

@Taak: My army is probably being enveloped at that point, thought you can see my lord on Great Taurus flying through in front of the tower!

Yes, the army is fully painted. :slight_smile: