[Archive] my dawi-zharr

D.O.O.M:

hola:cheers,

here pic’s of my cz creation’s, the whitemetall stuff is from 2007, the gs stuff from the last week.

more words next time.

thx 4 inspiration, best

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

Willmark:

hola:cheers,

here pic's of my cz creation's, the whitemetall stuff is from 2007, the gs stuff from the last week.
more words next time.

thx 4 inspiration, best

D.O.O.M
These are your own sculpts? Impressive to say these least. Welcome to the site.

Joshmohr:

I totally agree, they are very impressive. Soon ill post my newly made items… Hey, what do we all think of the Chaos Skaven?

Btw, i love the 2nd picture from the left.

D.O.O.M:

hola,

@Willmark, thx, i search for a introduktion site but i dont find them, HALLOCHEN, nice to be here, yes its all my own but there was nothing without, the insipration, of my 2 new lovely “frig group” website btb+cdo, you all make fantastic work :hat off

p.s & its very good for my english ( sry there never be perfect 36kraut/guy)

@ Joshmohr, thx, i think skaven are rats infection by chaos? but i love skaven( oh oh i love some all bad guys from the old world), on my blog  i have some pic’s of a rat-behemont at 2006  http://dooddminiatures.blogspot.com/

letz go:old-stuff start to paint, w.i.p greens: btb warband from clan “eisen blutes” at uzkulak, sorcerer, gaoler & chaos dwarf

best

tjub:

Sweet, like the golem alot! :slight_smile:

Zanko:

Very impressive Golem, and also extraordinary Helmets of the CD!

Apropos it´s quite easy to recognize that you are a german guy! :cheers

Hope of many pictures of painted cool modelled CDs!

:hashut

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Yay cool stuff! And a very unique take on the Dawi’zharr. Keep it up, look forward to seeing more. :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

great work like the blunder buss guy image #48

D.O.O.M:

@all, thx :hat off

here the next step of my warband, golem have the second, orange, step and i go to yellow & white.

best

Hazkar:

looks great,i like the bull masks a lot

and your warband looks awesome

Zanko:

Puuhh!

I`m really jealous when I see your modeling abilities!!! “Neid!!!”

The Warband is really awesome and cool, especially the CD with the “Blunderbuss”!!!

:hashut

PS Have you modeled the golem complete for your own or had you a special “mini” as a basis?

Kera foehunter:

looks great like the new war band !! I love dwarfs with a big gun!!!

D.O.O.M:

@ all, thx, more words tomorrow, from chaos dwarf to gaoler (to big for a standart dwarf)

best

Hazkar:

wow,your sculpting skills are amazing

D.O.O.M:

hola,

@all, thx for coments :cheers:cheers:hat off

@Zanko, thx, ihope i understand you right?

PS Have you modeled the golem complete for your own or had you a special “mini” as a basis?

the idee i have from a cd-nippon-armylist, find in the net:)

news: the first gaoler is ready (95% ), he is a old veteran of slave hunt and complet 26 mm high (feet to eye 22mm).

sorcerer and second gaoler at work, the next second are a chaos dwarf+ 2x axe & a female sorcerer of shadow (dewotschka zharr)

paint job by the lava giant go on.

best

al-hashut:

The blunderbusser on the right looks great, his face really conveys a grim determination.

The Gollum is amazing as well, welcome to the site pal.

Xander:

Great stuff! :smiley:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Kera foehunter:

keep up the good work really like your work

D.O.O.M:

thx very much :cheers:hat off:cheers:hat off:cheers:hat off

letz go: armartures for the new cd ready, little work on gaoler 2 & some orke slaves, conversion from 40k orkze (handcase) & andrea sculp, base fimo.

best

Kera foehunter:

did you cast your slave orc doom ???