[Archive] My Earthshaker

Jamros:

Well, here’s my earthshaker cannon, completed some time ago, finally uploaded. It was possibly my favorite project ever. The core cannon is made from an old Foundation paint pot. The wheels are made from round LotR/40K bases. The base is made from sprue. The flag was printed from CDWiki. The symbols are made from thin cardboard. The rest is old bitz. I tried to make it resemble the original as much as possible. What do you think?

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

cornixt:

Pretty beefy!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Kera foehunter:

great idea !!!i love the way you used the old paint pot to a good use

it realy look real close to the earth shaker

GREAT JOB !!!Jamros

furrie:

I would have done I little bit more to the paint pot so you wouldn’t see the closing part of the pot, but for the rest it looks briljant

Jamros:

Thanks guys! The camera has distorted the cannon some,let me know if you want more pics. :slight_smile:

Willmark:

Cool, but as mentioned the barrel seems a bit out of scale, especially in relationship to the hole of the barrel.

Jamros:

The whole is indeed small; I poked it in where the dimpel was. The barrel, however, is not out of scale, I think its the camera. I’ve got some time tommorrow to take more pics and I’ll see if I can correct the problem. Cool?