[Archive] My Empire Heroes

happyzappydude:

My first army was Empire and they’re still my favourite army.

Here’s my empire general

my templar grand master

My units are all unfinished so are not worthy of being shown…

Yet

Gelli:

nice, like trhe general the best. Colours are a little bit more striking but the grand master looks solid, get those units painted! :stuck_out_tongue: Are you doing a marienburg army?

Kera foehunter:

Great painting!!i like the black armor tipped in gold

i also like the second one with the blue

happyzappydude:

nice, like trhe general the best. Colours are a little bit more striking but the grand master looks solid, get those units painted! :P Are you doing a marienburg army?

Gelli
I'm not, I'm actually doing an Army with all the provinces

My Battle Standard Bearer

And My Pride and Joy

Unfortunately it was knocked off a table and shattered into all its component parts, so i'm in the middle of reworking it.

Kera foehunter:

nice stank is that the new one Happy ??

theblackmage:

sweet, marius leitdorf, the best empire general in the world, even if he is a bit crazy.:cheers

Loki:

Great work on these models happyzappydude, the paint job on marius leitdorf is great and the blue on the Battle Standard Bearer is amazing how did you do it ?

@ Kera its the old steam tank :slight_smile:

Crube:

Nice stuff - I love how you got the colours to be so vivid, especially the purple.

Steam Tans are always fun, but there is a huge gp at the front - is that as a result of the incident with the floor, and are you planning on filling it? It just stands out on an otherwise excellent model…

happyzappydude:

Great work on these models happyzappydude, the paint job on marius leitdorf is great and the blue on the Battle Standard Bearer is amazing how did you do it ?

Loki
Its the Mordian Blue basecoat with a mordian blue/enchanted blue mix then pure enchanted blue.

The gap at the front was before the fall, the old metal one is notoriously difficult to fit snug. I plan on green stuffing this time.