[Archive] My "Find of the Week"

G.2:

I went to a wargaming event over this weekend called “Little Wars”, which was held in Melbourne, Australia. This event is a public event, and it only happens once a year. There a lot of games being displayed during the day, but my favourite part is the Bring-n-Buy, which is basically a bunch of used stuff been sold at very reasonable prices.

I actually arrived about 2 hours late, and thought that all the good stuff would have been purchased, BUT I was wrong. Within 3 minutes of looking trough the used minis, I say this…

Now that is AUD$20 which = USD$19.70 = GBP£12.50 = CAD$20.20

Inside the bag were these little guys, all appear to be unpainted.

The three Chaos Dwarfs at the front on the right, have had their hats shortened (SHOCK - HORROR - BLASHPHAMY), but I think I can, either use them as they are, or fix them.

I have seen the Bull Centaur go for more money on his own.

Needless to say, I was very happy with that purchase, and I really had to share it with you guys. It looks like I am in the process of owning a Blood Bowl team.

Stepper:

Gratz dude :smiley:

Stepper

Samanos:

just 20$AU?!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

zobo1942:

Wow! Good score!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

G.2:

I went to a wargaming event over this weekend called “Little Wars”, which was held in Melbourne, Australia. This event is a public event, and it only happens once a year. There a lot of games being displayed during the day, but my favourite part is the Bring-n-Buy, which is basically a bunch of used stuff been sold at very reasonable prices.

I actually arrived about 2 hours late, and thought that all the good stuff would have been purchased, BUT I was wrong. Within 3 minutes of looking trough the used minis, I say this…

Now that is AUD$20 which = USD$19.70 = GBP£12.50 = CAD$20.20

Inside the bag were these little guys, all appear to be unpainted.

The three Chaos Dwarfs at the front on the right, have had their hats shortened (SHOCK - HORROR - BLASHPHAMY), but I think I can, either use them as they are, or fix them.

I have seen the Bull Centaur go for more money on his own.

Needless to say, I was very happy with that purchase, and I really had to share it with you guys. It looks like I am in the process of owning a Blood Bowl team.

Bassman:

Good score!

And BLASPHEMY!!! Let burn forver into Hashut’s furnaces who shortened the hats :smiley:

Fix them, it’s pretty easy to do so.

And of course, enjoy your new blood bowl team!

beefcake:

Nice find. I kinda like the hats like that. waits for the inevitable thrown stones

inkpwn:

Jealous, great find there chap. :slight_smile: