[Archive] My first chaos dwarfs

Lord Bzaark:

HELLO!

i have just converted my first chaos dwarf hero + sorcerer

please excuse the bad pictures (my camera was playing up; its why the dates are so wierd) and paint job (mainly on my sorcerers staff) i need to learn how to handle a camera and how to paint still :~

please give me some criticism

as you can see i need to practice with GS (its only on my sorcerer)

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

Kera foehunter:

great job on the purple hair warrior !! i like the sorceror helmet!!

grunts:

Excellent conversion with the slayer I like it.  and the sorcer is great!  The only criticism I have (and its constructive) is that the staff looks a bit too thin to be supporting that awesome daemon head.  Maybe bulk it out a bit with GS. I like how the staff looks crooked and twisted, maybe exaggerate that a bit more.  All in all, great job

Sojourn:

I love the shield on the warrior/hero (? I don’t know which figures are which, hehe) but I would love some consistency with the beards. like, either both tied or both loose and wild :slight_smile:

I also second what grunts said. maybe bulk up the staff, all knarled and stuff. :slight_smile:

good work though!

Loki:

Great job, they look really sweet, keep it up mate :hat off

Swissdictator:

Very nice job, very nice job. I’d use that in both Chaos Dwarfs and Mortals it is so cool.

Vasquez:

So what if the painting isn’t screamin’ Golden Demon? Your ideas are awsome! The sorcerer’s helmet and staff are very cool :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to seeing more of ‘em lil’ bastards… keep up the good work :slight_smile:

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Practice makes perfect, but you’re off to a great start! Maybe try using a finer point paint brush for the detail work.

Merchant:

I agree with Vasquez, but I like you figures - cool ideas all over. Personaly I like the Sorcerer, Vasquez had the idea for my metal Sorcerer to use the same head. And now I can see who good it might work :slight_smile:

I hope to see some other figures soon, cheers friend :cheers

Willmark:

The biggest thing that might help is I’d you water down your paints a bit, right now they lookna bit thick in their coverage.