[Archive] My first product available at Troll Forged Miniatures :)

Khunag:

http://trollsforge.com/shelf_extras_Molds.html

Pictures are not that good at the moment, there will be some nicer ones + examples of stuff built out of those blocks :slight_smile:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Congratulations. When I get around to building a castle, I may have to buy one or more of these for quick stone affect. Good lad :smiley:

Khunag:

Thanks, i started building some things out of them to take pictures of :wink:

Their main use is to make floors (i first made the for myself to make a big arena for Arena Deathmatch), but they’re quite universal.

Hashut’s Blessing:

I presume the triangles are just those pieces cut in half? It looks even better than I realised. very good job. When my student loan arrives, I may have to forgo some food (not cake though!) to get a mould :wink:

Khunag:

Haha, no way, i don’t want you to starve, mate :cheers

While putting it together i discovered that using too much PVA glue quite nicely hides the gaps between the blocks, I wonder how will that look painted. When i made the originals i took care to make the grooves between the stones quite deep (the deeper they are the less visible the gaps are).

I presume the triangles are just those pieces cut in half?
Yep, I didn’t even cut them, just made a deep line with a knife, and it snaps apart like chocolate :slight_smile:

Loki:

Congrats man thats great news :hat off

Sousunou:

looks like something from hirstarts, but not something that the current range has. Good work :cheers:

AGPO:

Really nice work

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.