[Archive] My first Warhammer dream. My mind is finally slipping

Swissdictator:

I feel like such a geek… in the 3.5 years I’ve been playing I had my first warhammer related dream

It was about 40k, which I don’t even play yet (I have a Vostroyan army on the back burned and I might do CSM)

I was infiltrating a Chaos cafeteria, where the followers of the various Gods in the invasion force met and ate. They even sat at separate tables… just like High School!

I was eating dots… but I got alarmed as the box had all green (Nurgle) dots. I offered to trade the green dots for the red ones… but even the Nurgle dude rejected green dots.

I remember randomly starting a fight too, as I was pretending to be Khorne… and a smashing fits together wih someone.

Pyro Stick:

You must have been thinking about warhammer A LOT recently. I have a stupid dream last night as well but it wasnt warhammer related. I dreamt that i woke up in hospital and i was told that i had lung cancer (lol random), so i started screaming ‘GIVE ME MEDICINE!’ and all they gave me was Cod Liver Oil capsules!

Time of Madness:

I dreamt that i woke up in hospital and i was told that i had lung cancer (lol random), so i started screaming 'GIVE ME MEDICINE!' and all they gave me was Cod Liver Oil capsules!

Pyro Stick
Sounds more like a nightmare! Random
Time of Madness

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Lucky, I had a dream that I was hugging a Whale?

Kera foehunter:

My Therapist tells me im not allowed to talk about my dreams!!

they are very unhealthy for my treatment!!!

GRNDL:

LoL, Chaos Cafeteria…? Hugging Whales…?

I had better not comment.

/looks up in Dream Interpretation book, snickering…

Swissdictator:

GRNDL: Please let me know what you find in that book :hat That way I know if I should have whiskey or vodka to dull the paint :cheers

Zanko:

Definitively whisky - pure malt matured in a sherry cask!

Otherwise … I´m glad that I don´t remember my last dreams!

:hashut

Ogranoth blackhammer:

if we’re counting day dreams, i often think i’m a sigmarite witch hunter hunting baddies. (reason i need WAR. please help me in my WAR comp thread )

Hobgoblyn:

You’ve only been playing for 3.5 years?..

Oh, wait. o_o I think I missed the point.

Hashut’s Blessing:

I actually conditioned myself to stop dreaming because I have a HUGE phobia of them. It’s the only thing I’m scared of. Nightmares, I can handle, dreams I can’t.

That book will be a load of bull lol :smiley: That’s all I’ma say…

Filipicusius:

I like my dreams, they are wonderful. Too bad that: 1. I almost never can remember them 2.That they make no sense at all.

And swiss, if this is your first dream, then I have been an unhealthy level of warhammer. O.o

I actually conditioned myself to stop dreaming because I have a HUGE phobia of them. It's the only thing I'm scared of. Nightmares, I can handle, dreams I can't.

Hashut's Blessing
What why can't you handle dreams, but can handle nightmares?
I like my dreams, they are wonderful. Too bad that: 1. I almost never can remember them 2.That they make no sense at all.

Filipicusius
Ditto :hat off

cornixt:

My first Warhammer dream featured Bull Centaurs that had been painted yellow. So I tried it (then repainted them red)

two_heads_talking:

My Therapist tells me im not allowed to talk about my dreams!!
they are very unhealthy for my treatment!!!

Kera foehunter
You need to get a refund. That's terrible advise.

I remember, after reading the Soul Drinkers novels, that I had a dream about being one of the elite troops that completely succumbed to Khorne and like tellos, I grew in stature and shoved chain sword into my arms.. Tellos and I went around destorying everything, until we came to a door that was locked. We tried to cut it with our chainswords but nothing worked. We couldn't open the door and then I called Tellos an idiot for making me shove swords in my arm, so that I couldn't turn the doorknob.. lol

Then the dream changed as I was sitting on a bed, turned a bedknob and reciting some spell and ending up in a cartoon playing football (soccer) with a bunch of disney animals..

lol

snowblizz:

snowblizz quietly exits the building, careful to not startle the lunatics…

Twice that I can remember…

…both times it was about incredibly cheap bitz and/or rare/old (though most were imaginary) models.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Godbob, as I said: it’s a phobia. The phobia isn;t of nightmares. I don;t get scared of anything, really, hence why nightmares don;t scare me. But a phobia is an irrational/inexplicable/illogical fear and thusly, I can;t tell you why I am scared of dreams lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Come on HB is it because they are about the world without cake! :stuck_out_tongue:

snowblizz:

Godbob, as I said: it's a phobia. The phobia isn;t of nightmares. I don;t get scared of anything, really, hence why nightmares don;t scare me. But a phobia is an irrational/inexplicable/illogical fear and thusly, I can;t tell you why I am scared of dreams lol :P

Hashut's Blessing
Yeah I hate the expression that you "fear" something.
I have arachnophobia. I'm not "afraid" in the normal sense, I'm just extremely uncomfortable with the situation.

Hashut’s Blessing:

See, for me, snowblizz, being extremely uncomfortable isn;t a phobia… (This is personally, it’s not me saying that’s not arachnophobia, it is :smiley: ) I get extremely uncomfoortable when animals are in close proximity because I can;t read them, second-guess them, pre=empt, see into their mind etc…