[Archive] My Hobgoblin Conversions WIP

RichardC1967:

my Horde of 40 Hobgobs converted as per Xanders Tutorial video…still WIP, I’m also thinking about adding some Chaos Marauder shields once I get them greenstuffed

my Khan is 4th from the right(front row), with the sword…he’s a little taller than most of the others, I plan on sculpting a Terrifying Mask of EEEE on him…my unit champion somehow got stuck on the second rank, 4th from the left with the half-moon sickle weapon…guess he’s camera shy…

also… are there any conversion videos showing how to do the BFSP goblin archers into hobgobs?

Thanks for looking

Groznit Goregut:

Looks good, but I wish I could enlarge the pic.

RichardC1967:

Looks good, but I wish I could enlarge the pic.

Groznit Goregut
on your computer screen at the bottom on the status bar, all the way to the right is a magnifying icon with a percentage number..if you click on the number the page gets bigger and thus so does the picture....

Kera foehunter:

Kera snicker they have old men skinny legs!!

Looks like your going to have a old fashion shinn dig Richard

RichardC1967:

*Kera snicker they have old men skinny legs!!*

Kera foehunter
and a super model waistline...:o

Kera foehunter:

you got me !! here have some

gIL^:

Good start there.

I recommend a new standard bearer.

RichardC1967:

Good start there.

I recommend a new standard bearer.

gIL^
yea, that is kind of a wimpy standard icon..I'll give them a proper slave banner before I'm done with them..thanks for the look-out..:hat off

RichardC1967:

you got me !!  here have some
that wasn't necessary, but thanks!!! nonetheless..:o

Time of Madness:

Great so far, but now comes the hard part. Green stuffing legs and waists! That will be time consuming.

The only thing I don’t like is all the moon images (on the shields/standards etc). To me the moons just scream night goblins.

I realize it would be hard to remove the shields though as I believe they are attached to the arms already.

Time of Madness

RichardC1967:

Great so far, but now comes the hard part. Green stuffing legs and waists! That will be time consuming.

The only thing I don't like is all the moon images (on the shields/standards etc). To me the moons just scream night goblins.

I realize it would be hard to remove the shields though as I believe they are attached to the arms already.

Time of Madness

Time of Madness
I'll either attach Chaos Marauder shields directly to them or greenstuff over the moons..no big deal..and I'll also just do the legs and waists to 5-10 models at a time..I'm in no hurry...I've been sidetracked by the new Khorne Skullcrushers and the Chaos Warshrine which are on the way to me as we speak..