[Archive] my just over nearly finished (just a few dwarfs to paint ) 2000 point army

moogoodoo:

hello there i have bin working on this for a while i really hope you guys like it i know im not the best painter or converter i just really love chaos dwarfs and there the only army i like to play now :slight_smile: enjoy (i hope )

thanks

ps my camera is a bit crap sorry about the pics

[attachment=3789]

[attachment=3790]

[attachment=3791]

[attachment=3792]

[attachment=3793]

[attachment=3794]

[attachment=3795]

[attachment=3796]

[attachment=3797]

[attachment=3798]

[attachment=3799]

[attachment=3800]

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

Grimbold Blackhammer:

The pictures are all out of focus or blurry from camera-shake.  I’m sorry but I can’t tell anything about your models.

Yodrin:

The pictures are all out of focus or blurry from camera-shake.  I'm sorry but I can't tell anything about your models.

Grimbold Blackhammer
I have to agree, but it seems like it looks god though.......

moogoodoo:

cool sorry didnt check them b4 i put them up ill get better ones up tomorrow thanks for the kind words tho

moogoodoo:

Better pics of my hobbos and magma cannon

moogoodoo:

moogoodoo:

moogoodoo:

moogoodoo:

Yodrin:

Looks quite god, but still a bit blurry and out of focus…

moogoodoo:

Better pics of my hobbos and magma cannon

Kera foehunter:

I love the Hobgoblin defending The salt and pepper. I like the color you chosen for the hobgoblin too

moogoodoo:

Thank you very much I’ll try and get better pics of my distroyer

moogoodoo:

moogoodoo:

gonna put more pics up soon just better ones an some new stuff

thewizardofoz:

Don’t put yourself down - I personally think these pics display painting and converting skills. Photography skills, no but definitely painting and converting. lol

I think it could benefit from some washes and highlighting but it is very neat and the colours compliment well. My advice, for what it is worth, is to carry on as you are going and you’ll soon find your fine detail skills develop. When this happens, go back and highlight what you have already done.

Is the converted daemon thing a kdaii or siegegiant?