[Archive] My plans for my Chaos Dwarf army

delfinch:

My plans for my army are to base it on classic figures but also to include some of my own conversions for characters and unit champions.

The models i have are:

15 Chaos Dwarfs with axes and shields (12 are classic plastics. The command group is converted)

10 chaos dwarfs with axe and shields (classic and coming in the post)

I hopefully will get the 4 blood bowl chaos dwarfs from games workshop to use as death rocket crew. No idea what to use for the death rocket any suggestions?

ps. I thought this might be useful it’s the Chaos Dwarfs games workshop still sell:http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?WCI=Menu&WCE=Search

Xander:

Sounds sweet. Can’t wait to see some progress. :smiley:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Get some pictures up of what you already have. As for Death Rockets, try the Organ Gun and I suppose GS smaller-than-most-people’s rockets into the barrels… The other one could maybe be a cannon with a larger-than-most-people’s rocket in. Just gets some variation and they’re, as of yet, unseen by me!

Sobek:

You could always go the “We got it from Cathay” rocker/firecracker approach with a battery of fireworks.

delfinch:

Thanks for the replies I think I will green stuff rocket ends and use spear shafts as shafts for the rockets and use the dwarven cannon with the chassis cut down as the barrel and have a rocket pre loaded in it ready to be fired with a few on the base next to it. As to the pictures I want to get a few models painted before I post any and to achieve that I need to spray them which I can’t do because of the weather which is thunder and lightning at the moment where I am. But hopefully it will clear up by Sunday so be expecting pictures then.