[Archive] My WIP's Chaos Dwarfs (Updated� � 07/06 - WARRIORS/SORCERER!)

Wylfdd:

Well I follow the forum for a while now, I’m a big fan of the work of Nicodemus, so I decided to create an account and post my WIP’s.

I wait for comments.

Sorry for bad English, because I’m using Google Translator …

Hugs!

Wylfdd

Rocket Launcher

Earthshaker Cannon(Not Finished)

Ogre Hunters

Thunderers with Axe Bayonets

Warriors

Astragoth, High Priest of Hashut(Not Finished)

Zhatan the Black

Sorcerer (Lore of Death)

Unit Filler

Hobgoblins

zobo1942:

A lot of your image links are broken - Could you fix them? I’d really like to see more of your work!

Wylfdd:

Updated!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Zanko:

Very nice and unique stuff! :hat off

Especially like the guys with the big clubs! :cheers

I’m eager to see them painted!

What colour scheme will you use?

:hashut

Wylfdd:

@Zanko: Thanks! :hat off
I have not set my color scheme. So we still have not painted any mini.
Ogre Hunters are a tribute to the army of Ogres from a friend.

Wylfdd:

Well I decided to change my unit filler troll, do something most aggressive and monstrous.

Then there’s the result:

This is a crew inspired a mini that Nicodemus did, there is still a goblin on the left hand.

Hugs! :hat off

Wylfdd:

Well Guys, update some parts.

First Astragoth, High Priest of Hashut:

Then the Crew

And some Hobgoblins:

:hat off

Wylfdd:

Some Immortals

Nicodemus:

Impressive, you’re off to an excellent start! Great use of bitz on your conversions too, can’t wait to see some of your stuff painted up - do you have any yet that are finished & painted?

~N

vulcanologist:

Some very impressive stuff in there! I particularly like the hobgoblin with the belly! Looking forward to more…keep it up!

Wylfdd:

Thanks! I still do not have the color scheme of the army set, and I’m saving money to buy paints imported, because the national here in Brazil does not have the same quality of GW’s.

About the bitz, I have many and not have much access to them as you like, but make an effort to harness them to the fullest. Aside from the fact that I became a garbage man after started doing Chaos Dwarfs, 'cause almost everything for others it sometimes seems like I see trash I bit.

hehehe

Hugs! :hat off

Wylfdd:

Immortals:

Well, yesterday I had a creative surge and decided to make my BSB Banner, only noting that the dwarf holding the banner is only for sampling, so I will also convert a BSB in accordance with the level of Banner, who had no pity heads Empire , Tomb Kings, High Elves, Brets  and to put, will be missed …

Size comparison:

Comments and critiques are very welcome! :hat off

Abecedar:

pretty imaginative with all those pieces you are using. keep them coming, it’ll be interesting to watch it evolve

Wylfdd:

Man thanks for the comment, I actually noticed some increase in conversions, now I have thought of doing another one ogre Warmachine to be used with the crew of her, but I still think the concept of it.

Hugs!:hat off

Wylfdd:

Here are my newest conversions beginning of vacation!

First a sorcerer’s book inspired by this illustration of the forge(Inspired on MLPs post):

Now my BSB:

My Daemonsmith with Forge:

And now the best of all! My Iron Dwarf Daemon / Earthshacker Cannon:

The Cannon is mobile:

Size comparison:

That’s it folks, hope you like, comments and criticisms are always welcome!

Hug!

theforgefather:

Very nice! I like the use of copper wire for the beards,and it looks especially good on the demonsmith. looking foward to seeing it painted.

Wylfdd:

Thank you! I also really enjoyed the use of copper to the beards, modeling saves time and is much more chubby.

I’m still deciding my color scheme. More in the meantime I will continue my conversion at full speed!

Hug!:hat off

Wylfdd:

Well there we have two more Warmachine conertidas on vacation …

Rocket Launcher / Cannon

The part of the launcher is mobile:

Now a catapult to count as a cannon, as it throws nothing less than Goblins Grenade (Inset: the front wheel turns catapult launches and even animals!)

Crew / Ammunition:

Sorry for the bad photos, I promise new pictures.

Hug!

Taurian:

Very nice!

There’s a lot of creative, fanciful designs here! I haven’t seen this thread before. Are those heroclix bases used for wheels on some of these? I have to say that this catapult is a very original design. Actually, when I first saw it, the first thing I could think of was that it looked like something from the mind of Tim Burton.

Wylfdd:

Thanks for the comment man! Are actually bases Mage Knight, but they are in the same pattern of Heroclix. As the catapult decided to improvise and use the parts I had at my disposal, I did not have the complete set, I had to create!

Hug!