Arlon:

the new vamp book is coming and all the new books have 6 speciel charecters so

1 isabella and vlad

2 young manfred

3 old manfred

4 possibly val kimler

5 maby that vampire herald of nagash name escapes me

6 maby hopefully nagash

totally possible i mean then there could be the undead army not just the vc and tomb king but a singular undead army

fluff wise they could say he existed during this period and when you take him you can play both armys at once

they have 4 chaos armies right mortals,daemons,beast , chaos

why not 3 undead kings,counts,undead

gIL^:

its hard to make nagash serious, and it basically goes against the whole tomb kings fluff, they grew immunity to nagash’s influence and kick him out of khemri , would be nice to see a combination but after all both armies are full list, its just saying, “empire and bretonian are humans and i want them together”

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Val Kilmer? ROFL ^^

I guess you mean Heinrich Kemmler, the Liche Lord.

But he is usually more associated with Krell and the army of the cairns, so won’t quite fit into a Vampire army. I’m also quite sure we won’t see Nagash either. The only excuse to ever field him would be a “Warhammer: Apocalypse” expansion where him and other �ber-characters could be fielded in 10k armies.

wallacer:

It’s hard to imagine Nagash being a special character. He is so powerful he is almost a God.

If they put him in it would cost thousands of points to field him.

It would be like the empire being able to field Sigmar.

Willmark:

It would be like the empire being able to field Sigmar.

wallacer
or the High Elves being able to take Anerion :o

Arlon:

krell yes thats number 5 i think

so sorry about Heinrich Kemmler couldnt think of his name either but the idea got across

he could have the same level of power��of archeon whats he like 800 pts

almost a god ALMOST

AGPO:

Well theres never been a 1,000 point VC special character has there…

Malificant:

zacharias was 1000 pointa wasnt he?

and nagash is more powerful than archaeon by far.

Willmark:

Sorry guys my money is on Anearion, pretty bad a@@ when you take on 4 greater daemons at the same time.

Malificant:

nagash would beat anareion methinks.

Willmark:

Sword that is a fragment of crystalized death?

Remember the “Areana of Death” from WD arround issue 225ish? Nagash lost, the Bloodthrister was the champ. Throw in 3 more daemons to the fight and Anearion still won

And: blessed by the primary elven deity, and ancient dragon far beyond those that roam the world today,

Don’t get me wrong: Nagash is tough just not tough as a demi god IMHO. Again YMMV.

Grimstonefire:

Grimnir would kick all of them… Literally as he’s only got short legs :slight_smile:

hal:

Are there any pics of models for these special characters?

Btw have any of you seen the new Corpse carrier and skeleton models?

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Remember though that Nagash doesn’t even have to do the fighting himself, he can kill instantly with a mere word.

(He probably says ‘Ni!’)

I’m sure Aenarion could indeed kill Nagash… but then, the latter would just resurrect some 2000 years later and be as powerful again as ever. :wink:

Malificant:

the only thing that can actually kill nagash is the warpstone sword that the skaven have, and they never kill him, they put it in the hands of whichever elf/dwarf/human is stupid enough to face off against nagash. and even then he only goes away for a while. remember: though anerion may have been able to “kill” him, anarion perished, and nagash still roams the earth.

that being said, valten would kill both of them cause he passes his LD test and stands back up!:slight_smile: just kidding.

also, isnt lord kroak like 1000 points?

wallacer:

also, isnt lord kroak like 1000 points?

Malificant
I think he is quite a bit more than 1,000 points.

Arlon:

see exactly my point /

lord kroak extremly expensive and unlike the elf guy or sigmar hes been a speciel charecter before

i want him back its about time for the lord of undeath to walk the warhammer world again

AGPO:

zacharias was 1000 pointa wasnt he?

Malificant
My point exactly. But I think special characters of that points value are too beardy. And besides, if you wanted to make them fieldable for gamers then you'd have to make them available in 3,000pts games - how often do people play any bigger than this? I think we'd all agree Nagash in 3,000pts is pretty unfluffy - he'd crush an army of that size in the blink of an eye. Herohammer is dead, and for good reason

wallacer:

If they did put Nagash in they’d have to at least make him worth 2 or more lord slots so he couldn’t be in smaller games.

Having him worth 1,000 points (or whatever) would still mean that he could be fielded in a 2k army, which would just be nuts.

cornixt:

It might be nice to have a load of the super powerful characters for 4K+ battles. It is sad when they make them only 500pts when these people should be army killers.