[Archive] Naming The Dawi Zharr

Bill-117:

Hey all, I like each model to have character (IE a name and a little backstory etc.) when I make 'em, so I want people to adopt a CD - give it their name.

Just post the name you want the model to have, and what model it is. Model = single warrior, not regiment.

Ready… set… Name!

cornixt:

Have you seen my [[Chaos Dwarf Name Generator]]?

Kera foehunter:

How about Kera the goddess. *All bow down now.

it would sux if you name a guy that.

Tallhat:

How about Kera the goddess. *All bow down now.
it would sux if you name a guy that.

Kera foehunter
You are a very very strange young woman.

- Tallhat

AGPO:

I name all my characters and give them a backstory, aif an individual model does something cool then I’ll name him/her and give them a bit of a story, but it just seems odd for my warriors to keep getting slain and turning up to the next battle. The only exceptions are my space marines, who all have names. I figure they have really advanced bionics which are hidden by their power armour…

Tallhat:

I do too. All my chars have names inspired by Babylonian Kings and Gods.

- Tallhat

AGPO:

More original than my “evil sounding fantasy name” policy of naming models. To distinguish between Chaos and Dawi’zhaar, simply hyphonate

minty:

I give all my characters backstory depending on how they look when finished, so far all I have is Bar-Zak Purplebeard, master chaos dwarf pirate (and I did this before you signed up to this site Kera, you coppy cat:P)

AGPO:

I like my backstory to build up. I have a book of grudges for my dwarf army, sagas of my various chaos lords, all of which are added to after every battle, using the names of opponents characters if I can. Its fun to look through them and remember past triumphs and kickings

minty:

More original than my "evil sounding fantasy name" policy of naming models. To distinguish between Chaos and Dawi'zhaar, simply hyphonate

AGPO
you already posted that:)

AGPO:

Will delete promptly, sorry Minty

Bill-117:

Have you seen my [[Chaos Dwarf Name Generator]]?

cornixt
Oh, nope. Will check out. But actually, I meant for each model to have the name of a forum-goer. Cornixt Roundhelm, Blunderbussier, based on your avi. Something to tie the community a little closer.

Kera foehunter:

Im not strange!!! ! I HAVE TO BE QUICK TO TAKE THE LEAD FROM YOU GUYS.

Pyro Stick:

Well every unit in my whole army is going to have a bit of history eventually. The greatest sorcerors down to the measliest hobgoblin. When i need to name something i type fantasy name generator into google and try out all the results.

Kera foehunter:

so pyro you only have two figures. a great sorceror and a measliest hobgoblin.

minty:

Im not strange!!! ! I HAVE TO BE QUICK TO TAKE THE LEAD FROM YOU GUYS.

Kera foehunter
who said you where starneg, I said you where a copy cat, since I have a unit of hobgoblin swabbies and a chaos dwarf pirate before you came to this site

and you won't take any lead, pluss, Kera, try and stay on topic;)

Kera foehunter:

so your a fellow cd dwarf pirate.So you think your the spamlander and there can be only one.

i have turn to the dark side now you cant help me young spamwalker

aka minty

Tallhat:

I said she was strange. And I am sticking by that! :slight_smile: And minty isnt Spammer nr. 1!!! I am! He conceded you know. :slight_smile:

- Tallhat

Tallhat:

so pyro you only have two figures.��a great sorceror and a measliest hobgoblin.

Kera foehunter
*laughs* Bang, right in the hat! :)

- Tallhat

Kera foehunter:

so sir spam a lot how is a young woman in a chaos dwarf site should act. and not be strange