[Archive] Necromunda WIP:� � Van Saar basic gang completed 15 June� � 2018

Carcearion:

Really great stuff! I especially love the squat bounty hunter, great call on the head swap. It makes him feel much more underworld.

Abecedar:

You’re doing brilliantly with the conversions. Keep them coming

Pappa Midnight:

Thank you for the comments, they are much appreciated.

Not much progression on the Necromunda front but I have finished a sample Stat Card which I will be using for “skirmish” games ( pick up and use rather than campaign).

I’m also really stoked for the new hi-tech look Van Saar, who I never really liked!

I noticed that Forgeworld have pre-orders up for new Escher Weapons and a download for the updated Escher weapon list.

I think GW is really pulling the stops out ( if only they would proof read their rules… )

Regards

PM

Carcearion:

Awesome! Another cool reference card!

Pappa Midnight:

Thanks mate, I’ll being doing more when I’ve got time.
I’ve just completed the last of my Goliaths (  I will be getting more in the future for different weapon load-outs).
I’ve been playing with my camera settings and these aren’t so “glared out”.

Hope you like them.
Regards
PM

Admiral:

I’m not a fan of the Goliath models. Old Goliath minis weren’t too good, but the design looked right. The new ones seem to have too much plate, not big enough mohawks and some weapons that are too clunky and big (though the weapon designs as such are fine enough, as are the details in general). They’re not as much a hit as the Escher or Van Saar, so to speak, but more miss.

Nevertheless, you have brought out the best with these miniatures, and the result is great! :cheers

Pappa Midnight:

I agree, the new Goliaths aren’t brilliant but I still think they have a certain charm.

I have decided that it was time I got some paint down on my Van Saar.

I’ve gone for a dark, muted colour scheme which I think gives them a serious, no nonsense vibe.

First up my leader and a couple of Champions.

More to follow.

Regards

PM

Admiral:

Suits them fine! Great to see your paintbrush turn toward the tasty new Van Saar models. Ace concepts. :cheers

Pappa Midnight:

Thanks, I’m glad you like them.

Just completed my remaining Van Saar for my “starter gang”. As they are expensive points-wise I can only field 7 of them initially.  Variations to follow.

Regards

PM

Will Liam:

So jealous - I hate using black and your minis look so good with your black painting style - I had a go at your rust method too and have found that I�?Tm about as good at doing rust as I am at painting black :slight_smile:

tjub:

Amazing work here, thanks for sharing!

Jackswift:

Just Beautiful. Dark and sinister. Well done!