[Archive] Need Commision work

gIL^:

Hello im looking for a painter to paint my army part by part over a couple of months.

I Love sculpting i LOVE converting but i have carpal tunnel syndrome ( I have tried but now i find it impossible ) So my painting days are basically over. Playing warhammer with an unpainted army can be humiliating from time to time and 5 years ago i was a good painter but im bored with using the same army.

Im seeking a competitive price and a competent painter who can work on around 20 models a month, yes a Chaos Dwarf Army.

Any takers? :hat off

MLP:

I would probably be happy towork at 20 models a month, although my painting is probably only tabletop average. I’m a slow painter but get the job done.

G.2:

I would be happy to give it a go. That is if MLP pulls out. I live in Australia, so postage may be expensive (depending on where you live). I have not done commision work before, so I will have to work out, what the current competitive rates are.

Grimstonefire:

Do you have any idea what caused this? I had a quick look on google and it seems you can have surgery for this in some cases it seems.

I’d love to help with the painting, but I never have enough time to paint more than a few models a month these days it seems, let alone do work for someone else.

warh:

If you can wait till september/october I may be able to paint it.

Bolg:

As I have no painting deadlines for myself at the moment I could do it is the money was interesting enough. My painting skills can be seen @my 2 blogs on this site.

gIL^:

Do you have any idea what caused this?  I had a quick look on google and it seems you can have surgery for this in some cases it seems.

I'd love to help with the painting, but I never have enough time to paint more than a few models a month these days it seems, let alone do work for someone else.

Grimstonefire
Im afraid it's part genetic as my mother has it and i spend alot of my time on computers ( Home and Work ) so that won't help.

Im on the waiting list for surgery but after that im still going to have problems the Docter said.

But no worries guys thanks for the offers :hat off

zobo1942:

My wife got carpal tunnel surgery a few years ago, and it completely cleared it up after that.

Prior to the surgery, it had gotten so bad that she had to stop going to school, as she couldn’t write exams - holding a pen and writing for twenty minutes was outrageously painful for her.

I hope that when you get the surgery, you have the same results!

gIL^:

My wife got carpal tunnel surgery a few years ago, and it completely cleared it up after that.

Prior to the surgery, it had gotten so bad that she had to stop going to school, as she couldn't write exams - holding a pen and writing for twenty minutes was outrageously painful for her.

I hope that when you get the surgery, you have the same results!

zobo1942
Thanks man.

gIL^:

sadly MLP can not help me as he forgot he’s serving in the Falklands :smiley:

Heroes haven’t the time to paint ive heard :smiley:

Still looking for help.