[Archive] Need for a Campaign - Earthshaker Ideas

Zorgoth:

I need to know what the actual ES model looks like, since the campaign organiser were i play is demanding that I use a Hellcannon to represent it. Please help and put in a pic if you have them… And I mentioned your model Xander, and he said NO to that too. If you can get a pic I can try to make something of size so I don’t have to blow away $50 something.:hashut

Grimstonefire:

Hmm…Just checked our wiki and we’re missing quite a few models.

Here is what you want I think;

http://www.chaosdwarf.com/pmwiki/index.php?n=Main.ChaosDwarfModelRangeEarthshaker

The Flying Beaver:

What? This guy has no right to disallow conversions. Using the hellcannon as an ES is no different than using an ork lobba or Xander’s conversion as it. That’s really dumb. Tell him that.

Lord Zarkov:

What? This guy has no right to disallow conversions. Using the hellcannon as an ES is no different than using an ork lobba or Xander's conversion as it. That's really dumb. Tell him that.

The Flying Beaver
If anything it's worse as it is already something in WHF (and so is against WISIWIG and confusing) and I't looks less like one and is inappropiatly sized

Zorgoth:

so the BFSP cannon isn’t much smaller from the looks of it…

hal:

This guy you’re talking about sounds like an absolute I swear too much.

The BFSP cannon is a lot smaller but you should tell him it’s the same size.

Zorgoth:

Hmmm… turns out he can get me the model for half off, and it is a really nice model, so I may spend $25 for it… Then I can blow stuff up and have an extra death rocket from my old model

Xander:

... And I mentioned your model Xander, and he said NO to that too.

Zorgoth
Do me a favour and show him this pic:
![earthshaker01_xander.jpg|700x585](upload://wNAgo4tlJh6jTSIPdqUb9jA1qRI.jpeg)

If he says no to it, I think you are legally entitled to kick him in the balls. :hat off

Hashut’s Blessing:

As do I. In fact, buy one of Mr. Xander’s Siegeshakers (or win the Golden Hat), buy the few extras (I.E. HC mouth, skull thingy) and use that!

Zorgoth:

Xander, I may be purchasing a Seigeshaker from you…

Zorgoth:

How big is an W40k ork kannon? I know the shape is about right for a basic ES, so I could just bitz order some fantasy add-ons…

AGPO:

Forgeworld do some nice artillery pieces for �15-�18 (about $30-$36 US) whihc could work quite nicely as earthshakers