[Archive] Need help!(1)

Puntti:

I’m new here so hello! I’m planning to get 1000pts CD army but I don’t want to get ToC book beacause age of Sigmar is here so I think it would be waste of money. Instead can someone tell me the rules (and how much points they cost) for Deamonsmith sorcerer, Infernal Castellan, hobgoblins and Deathmask. Everything else for my upcoming army I know. An before you ate comment that this is illegal keep in mind that the new rules are free so i’m sure forge world/games workshop wouldn’t mind.

Dînadan:

1. we cannot give rules or points costs as that is illegal, only direct you to legal sources such as the GW website.

2) Age of Sigmar has no points values

3) All Age of Sigmar rules are on the GW website except for Chaos Dwarfs/hobgoblins which will be up on the Forgeworld site at some point in the near future. These will all be for free download.

4) Getting Tamurkhan is not a waste of money unless no one in your area plays 8th ed. 8th ed is still a viable system to play if you’re willing to do so.

Bloodbeard:

Dinadan is right.

AoS is free and without point limits. FW will release free rules ASAP. Until then you can find free AoS rules here on the forum, made by Thommy H and other members.

Just because AoS is free, we still can’t share the point values and rules from Tamurkhan, despite it being OOP. It’s still illegal to just post the rules here.

So either buy Tamurkhan (it’s an absolutely amazing book!) or check the armylist section of the forums. Perhaps you’ll be able to figure out the point costs for some of the above, by browsing old threads.

Welcome to the forum.

Dînadan:

Just because AoS is free, we still can't share the point values and rules from Tamurkhan, despite it being OOP. It's still illegal to just post the rules here.

Bloodbeard
Actually I think he wanted us to give him AoS rules on the justification GW gives them away for free so they don't care if we reproduce them. And if so, I'm fairly sure that legally we still can't as there's probably something hidden away in the T&C of AoS that they can't be reproduced (except possibly for personal use which handing them on probably doesn't cover).