[Archive] [Nemesis Crown] And its all over

Grimstonefire:

The Nemesis Campaign has now ended, with the result expected Friday 17th.

I wanted to thank everyone here who took part, and pass on thanks from Da Warpath

I saw many names in the O&G Leaderboards from our Chaos Dwarf allies. Well done, dark ones. We could not have stayed in the campaign with out you.

Goomb
The work still continues for a little longer for me, I have yet to write the endgame fluff for the narrative.

:cheers

Xander:

Well done to all who participated! We have succeeded in bringing some attention to Chaos Dwarfs! Let’s keeping pushing for more and more recognition.

I will be working fairly hard on my Chaos Dwarfs this week, and will see how far I can get with them. This will most likely determine whether I will be entering that tournament at the bunker. It’s a very busy time with my job and my GF and everything else life throws at us. So I will let everyone know of my progress (which will likely be posted anyways).

Again, well done. And I think a big Thank You goes to Grim and all others who helped with the writing of the Narrative, you guys have done us proud!

Revlid:

Hurray! I didn’t play as many games as I’d have liked (due in part to being banned from my “local” store during a rather inglorious episode in which neither side really understood the other’s view) but I’m still in the top 50 O&G players in the Barren Hills (topped only by Uzkul Werit in the Chaos Dwarf players in that region) and O&G player number 225 worldwide. Hurray again!

I wonder if the heavily burnt forests will have any effect on the final fluff…

Grimstonefire:

I have put in one final request for a mention. The final write ups for each race will hopefully be the biggest yet, so maybe just maybe…

Uzkul Werit:

I did that good? Blimey. I only had the time to play a few games. pats himself on the back

Seriously, well done everyone! We were the true winners!