[Archive] [Nemesis Crown] GW Nemesis team email regarding Chaos Dwarfs

Kyte:

Back in May, when the Nemesis campaign webside first appeared, I sent an email to GW to ask what had happened to the Chaos dwarfs. Now at last, they’ve remailed me with an answer.

Hello:

Sorry for the delay in responding, your e-mail was lost in transit and we’ve only just received it. Please use the Hordes of Chaos or Ogre Kingdoms factions to fight using Chaos Dwarfs.

Thanks,

Rich Curren

GWUS Web Manager

That’s all

Thanks

- Kyte

hobblin:

Ha it’s a little to late for that to be told but still good job kyte you proved they care a little.

Xander:

Seems like they are behind the curve on this one. I can see Ogre Kingdoms being used since they are from the east. Clearly these guys didn’t get the newsletter. :stuck_out_tongue:

hobblin:

Oh I just noticed this is from GW US so the Canadian newsletter is a little different.

Arashi:

Oh I just noticed this is from GW US so the Canadian newsletter is a little different.

hobblin
The newsletters are the same worldwide.

Oh, and this just proved that Rich Curren doesn�t care at all, since 1: he just told us to support a different army then our own and 2: he haven�t noticed that we have already been mentioned in the official newsletter as allies of the greenskins...

Xander:

Thumbs down for Rich Curren. But he still replied, which is nice!

Ishkur Cinderhat:

I didn’t find any reference at all to the Chaos Dwarfs in the German Newsletters so far… :frowning: