[Archive] Nemo's Chaos Dwarfs

Nemo:

Well I have made a good start on my Chaos Dwarfs recently completing my BfSP set and my unit of Forge Guard (CDs with GWs). I have also made an Earthshaker and other artillery pieces.

I still have to get 3 Dwarf Boxes (and a lot of GS!) to finish my 2000pts but then I can get onto the serious battling and painting. Hopefully this will be done before I go on holiday in 2 weeks.

Well here they are:

Forge Guard:

Lord/Hero (I intend to make a proper lord from a metal model)

Earthshaker:

Bolt Throwers:

Death Rockets:

Hobgoblin Slavers (Unit to come soon)

Warriors:

Comments welcome!

:cheers

Nemo

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

cornixt:

I guess you aren’t converting the NGs into HGs, are you painting them differently? the Bolt Throwers look good.

Nemo:

I guess you aren't converting the NGs into HGs, are you painting them differently? the Bolt Throwers look good.

cornixt
Thanks. The NGs are staying the same, I haven't thought of colours yet but that may be a possibility, although they are meant to represent captured Greenskins from all over the old world.

I managed to get some more batteries for my camera earlier and took some more pictures, so here they are:

Fire Sorc:

Metal Sorc:

Hobgobs (made from a mix of BfSP Gobbos and my ancient, badly painted Night Gobbos)

Blunderbuss Warriors:

Nemo

Khan!:

I like where you’re going with these guys, and the death rockets look great (I do believe I will be liberating this idea!) but I think you should try using a little bit less GS for your masks. Ha ha oh and I just saw the gnoblar-in-sack banner, which is awesome!!

Nemo:

Thanks for the compliments:)

The huge amount of GS was a mistake that only occured with the BfSP minis, however with the box sets I’m sure it’ll be much easier to use less GS on their masks.

Also feel free to take the Death Rocket idea, mass production is what we excell in!

Nemo

thomson:

thanks u have giving me a ider for some Death Rockets