[Archive] new army ideas

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

i know CD haven’t been updated for a long time but if a new army was to relesed what would you like to see i’d like to see nippon or cathey

furrie:

halflings would be cool to see

Willmark:

Nippon. I’ve written a complete army book.

www.darkshadowgames.com

However Chaos Dwarfs need to be done first after the debacle of Ogres…

Kera foehunter:

nippon teen age mutant chaos dwarfs.

zorn sabretooth:

an araby army would be cool but cd first

Fridericus_Rex:

i know CD haven't been updated for a long time but if a new army was to relesed what would you like to see i'd like to see nippon or cathey

Godbob and his jolly rogers
Cathey is announced for the end of 2009.

zorn sabretooth:

wtf a new army and no cd i am starting to get pssd off

WarplockMonkey:

I would like to see some rules for Dragon Iles Lizardmen, not a full blown army book, just a little army list in White Dwarf or something!

Willmark:

i know CD haven't been updated for a long time but if a new army was to relesed what would you like to see i'd like to see nippon or cathey

Godbob and his jolly rogers

Fridericus_Rex
Source? First I've heard about an official announcement of ANY Army Book by GW... in well... ever...

In other words I'll believe it when I see it.

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Fridericus_Rex
do you know where you heard if so where
and i know cd need's to be updated but i'd like to see some more army 'cos in the east it's empty and you can buy cd you can't buy there army's

ashur:

Estalia. Fishmen. Araby. Ind. A full Kislev army.

Grimstonefire:

I seriously doubt Cathay is due for release before 8th ed warhammer.

Only possible place they could make an appearance is part of a supplement, like a siege or warhammer ahoy book.  Which would get them in just at the end of 2009 if rumours are to be believed (on the siege book).  So not impossible as part of another book, but not going to happen as a single armybook for a long time yet, 2012 at the soonest.

If they were to release a book that wasn’t CD I’d like to see Araby.