[Archive] New Avatar of War... Lord of Chaos!

Ghrask Dragh:

This is just 2 of a few different options, take a look here to see them all…

EDIT; couldn’t resist posting the non-helm version aswell, one of his best sculpts I think.

Swissdictator:

Ummmmm… wow.

I might get this as a gift for a friend. Then paint it for him.

WOW.

I love it.

Thommy H:

I like the head with the three eyes - would make a good Champion of Tzeentch. But, in general, there’s still way too much stuff on these models for my taste. The Chaos Dwarf was good because its small size meant he had to rein the detail in a bit and, since it was all armour, it wasn’t too crazy to paint, but this guy is just SKULLZ SKULLZ CHAINS RIVETS MOAR SKULLZ.

Less is more.

clam:

This has been worth waiting for. Have really looked forward to see Felix take at Chaos - and both the Dwarf and now this Mortal hero is absolutely stunning - anyone who know how big he is?

But why can’t we have a bitz pack - with all the options - have Felix heard of magnets? :smiley:

Thommy H:

Looks taller than 30mm judging by the base. I guess because he’s a Chaos Champion it isn’t so bad, but there is a fair bit of scale creep in his models. The Chaos Dwarf is quite a bit taller than most of the other models in my army.

Pyro Stick:

Wow that is amazing! That ability to customise the online shop pic is very cool. Im not a big fan of the shield though

Baggronor:

Nice :slight_smile: Puts the gw ones to shame.

Kera foehunter:

looks great !!! like the ammor big and thick

Obsidian:

Really like the options given, causes trouble at the same time as I now gotta decide which options I’m going to take! :~

Loki:

Why cant GW make them like this, another great model

Narflung:

I wonder what GW think when they see these??

Pyro Stick:

I wonder what GW think when they see these??

Narflung
Hopefully they will feel really stupid about firing felix in the first place!

two_heads_talking:

I like it, but those legs look alot like a certain model that GW did a few years back for the Chaos campaign ran during the summer.

AGPO:

GW must rue the day they lost him

two_heads_talking:

GW must rue the day they lost him

AGPO
You'd think that, but they don't. for every sculptor they lose, 10 more are waiting to climb aboard and many times 2 or 3 in the 10 are just as good or better than the guy they replaced.

I love his stuff, don't get me wrong, but GW continues on, like he never happened. it's a shame really.

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

It is a great modal but I would of liked a longer, bigger sword, that one looks a bit small IMO

two_heads_talking:

I am digging the hammer and axe combo… I also like the naked head… looks alot like my death knight on world of warcraft

Ishkur Cinderhat:

The level of detail is astounding again but I’m not really fond of the pose. It’s this Tyrion & Teclis 1995 cliché pose saying “look at me I am the biggest meanest and bestest!!!1111oneone”