[Archive] New Avatars of War WIP

Ghrask Dragh:

Goblin King Krork Toadgobbler!

Beastman release cancelled! the green got lost in the post on it’s way to the studio :frowning:

Also has new forum!

Arena Deathmatch

Narflung:

I like it actually. I’m trying to work up a campaign of a CD slaving army conquering a number of goblin tribes, and I think I just found the Chap to lead the goblins.

Lost in the post, almost on par with “the dog ate it.” I can’t imagine how I’d feel about losing such a good sculpt. There would probably be tears.

AGPO:

Does anyone have pics of the beastman? I think I’ve just found my new Grom the Paunch

Kyte:

I think I've just found my new Grom the Paunch

AGPO
That was exactly my thought! I'd really like to see this chap in a chariot!

Thanks

- Kyte

Kera foehunter:

looks more like an 1/2 ogre pig man or a bear pig man

he he

Khan!:

Shame about the Beastman, but this guy is pretty darn awesome!

Xander:

So now that they have a forum, is it plausable for every single one of use to sign up and request a Chaos Dwarf? :smiley:

Pyro Stick:

So now that they have a forum, is it plausable for every single one of use to sign up and request a Chaos Dwarf? :D

Xander
Lol good idea. Lets go do that.

EDIT: Lord Archaon already started that thread and Felix has already replied that he will make it in a few months

http://arena-deathmatch.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=15

AGPO:

Well I for one can’t wait!

WarplockMonkey:

looks more like an 1/2 ogre pig man or a bear pig man
he he

Kera Foehunter
MAN BEAR PAAAAAAAAAAG!

Im sthuper stherial :P

Ghrask Dragh:

Update…

cornixt:

I love it! Looks like he moved the head down a bit.

Xander:

Yes, he cut out a portion of his midsection to make his stature more goblin-esk. :slight_smile:

Ghrask Dragh:

Another Update…

Felix is taking advice on all WIP miniatures now so if you have any opinions head on over to the forum and say what you think.

For the record I love it! looking forward to getting my hands on this, might get 2 and make my entirely Night Goblin army a bit more varied.

:cheers

Arlon:

im really glad he changed it

the first one looked like a demon imo