[Archive] New Blood Bowl Trailer

Khan!:

Everyone seen this yet? Looks pretty neat.

http://www.eurogamer.net/videos/blood-bowl-full-trailer

I guess Chaos Dwarfs will wait for DLC though…

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

Love the Goblin video, toss him!!!

cornixt:

Oooh, looks like you can play something like the board game, or a realtime game. I’ll have to check my PC specs to see if it is up for it.

speedygogo:

Cool, I can’t wait for that game to come out.

Hobgoblyn:

Looks really cool… you know… if I were into football. o_o;

Not surprised about no Chaos Dwarfs though. I mean, let’s face it… we are Dwarfs in red and human-sized goblins… not the most original and unique team in terms of models. On the flip side, wouldn’t be hard to do as an expansion.

Swissdictator:

I’ll wait a bit until a while after it is released to see the reviews and patches are released.

Kera foehunter:

wow now that’s something i like to play !! bring it on!!

Xander:

Wicked. :slight_smile: Thanks for posting this!

two_heads_talking:

I’ve been waiting for this game to come out since it was screwed up in teh 90’s… this particular game is looking so sweet.

Ghrask Dragh:

Amazing trailer, I like that you can play a turn based game or a realtime game, can’t wait for this one!

Obsidian:

Definitly getting this!

clam:

So am I - even if it means I’ll have to buy a new computer.

And it’s a awesome trailer, Khan! - now I really can’t wait anymore :smiley:

Fallen246:

Buying totally.

You guys have to play against me.

furrie:

I want that game, pretty cool that you can choose between turn based and realtime.

Filipicusius:

I don’t know, it doesn’t seem as awesome as it did at first…

I am probavly going to get it though!

Ghrask Dragh:

Is there a release date for this?

Khan!:

I think that the release date is autumn 2009… But with these things it’s hard to tell for sure.

Canix:

Looks like it will be great fun ,hope they do chaos dwarfs later.I will get that for nostalgic reasons:hat

Obsidian:

Autumn 2009?! Still that long, I hoped (and thought seeing somewhere) it would be released in may…