[Archive] New Chaos Dwarf Convert

Willmark:

Um who are you referring to Kyte?

cornixt:

Even original GW BCs don’t join up right, it’s like the sculpted the torso in isolation to the bull parts

metro_gnome:

true dat… there are at least two that have to go on the outside right edge of the unit…

hat fanatic:

thanks for the tips.

Kyte was talking about me yeah i was a bit new to the site.

Anyway is the person that is called biklinictoo a shop because i see him bidding on all of the stuff.

Willmark:

Were not sure who that is right now…

Tallhat:

What is SWSNBN’s shop name btw?

- Tallhat

Hammerhand:

What is SWSNBN's shop name btw?

- Tallhat

Tallhat
Essex Girl, Ebay's worst CD ripper-offerrer

CD collecter: How much for an Earthshaker Essex chick?
SWSNBN: ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!!!
CD collector: Urgh! How much did you pay for it?
SWSNBN: 1 dollar, I have to keep my profit margin up

Pyro Stick:

CD collecter: How much for an Earthshaker Essex chick?
SWSNBN: ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!!!
CD collector: Urgh! How much did you pay for it?
SWSNBN: 1 dollar, I have to keep my profit margin up

Hammerhand
That was the perfect impression.

The name of her shop is theessexgirl's miniatures.

zagor66:

I saw ONE box of chaos dwarfs with four missing for �40!!!

gIL^:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fantasy-Chaos-Dwarf-Hobgoblin-Army-Command-Rare-OOP_W0QQitemZ150158714770QQihZ005QQcategoryZ44128QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

warhammer crazy is as bad as that glasgow bitch

Tallhat:

Page not responding.

Hasnt anyone ever written to her and asked “Why the Frag?”

I imagine you have Pyro :wink:

- Tallhat

Willmark:

I have. There is very few things I actually need from ebay in terms of CDs. So I wrote hersnd inquired about her pricing. No response. :rolleyes:

Tallhat:

What a *****

- Tallhat

AGPO:

Too damn right. One of the reasons I go for conversions rather than classic models is that vulture-bay is so dman expensive. Plus you can never trust the quality of what you’re gonna get. I never buy second hand nlss I know the seller personally or if its from a second hand store with a manager I trust

Willmark:

In general I have had only one problem on “vultureBay”. I actually won something, paid for it, etc. Then it never arrived from the UK. Interestingly enough I have some friends that are bigtime eBay sellers/buyers and the only time they have issues (for the most part is into and out of the UK) go figure. I’m sure it happens all over but it was interesting that all 3 of us had issues in the same country. YMMV.

Pyro Stick:

I buy of ebay all the time, unless its from Muslims. No offense. Their items just seem to either not arrive or arrive months late or arrive damaged and refunds take about a year. Ill message theessexgirl with the account i didnt use next time so she doesnt know its me if anyone else wants to help with writing an abuse letter but the reply we will probably get will be ‘Well take your business somewhere else then. Thanks ^_^. Trish’

cornixt:

How do you know the religion of the person you are buying from? Or do you assume that someone with a middle eastern name is Muslim? How do you even know their name until after the auction has ended?

I’m sure Essexgirl reads this forum to get the lowdown on what is being sold so I wouldn’t announce anything on here if you want to be sneaky.

Canix:

I have bought many items on ebay from around the world and have only had a problem with essexgirl not sending the 6 wolfboyz i bought for�18.99 inc postage(she must have mistakenlyput in the wrong price when listing) 6 months to the day she reimbersed the cost but to many lies and no comms told me all i needed to know:mad

Tallhat:

So did you actually get those Wolfboyz?

- Tallhat

Pyro Stick:

@canix: Were you bidding on those three marauders that just finished a few hours ago?

@cornixt: Does it really matter?