[Archive] New demons

Grimstonefire:

Hmm… I’ll be picking up that skull cannon to use as a hellbound magma cannon I think. Something like this:

Hashut’s Blessing:

GSF: Now THAT I’d have no problem with (although it still has the curves of Warmachine and proportions of Rackham)…

Marduk:

Grimstonefire:

That’s a good idea. Now I’m hoping they make a Khorne rocket launcher.

Mad Dave:

i still think something about that cannon just looks and feels wrong to me.

Grimbold Blackhammer:

That’s because it is a mobility scooter. Some poor demon out there broke his hip.

French_noodle:

Some poor demon out there broke his hip
That made me laugh too loudly, i feel i bit ashamed :o

Nevertheless, i remembered the old cannon of Khorne in Epic, so i find this one pretty small...

Couldn't the main chariot part be used to enhance some Iron Daemon in some Hellbound Iron Daemon ? I think i'll take a look at it when it will hit the stores, just in case....

Kera foehunter:

Not much of this appeals to me.

This has decent Tzeentch bits, I suppose. But man, weird release.

Xander
i think i can make something pirate like out of this.

thrawn:

i like the models, i think the new heralds are all good as is the new chariots. compared with some of the stuff that has been released over the past year it’s definitely an improvement.

thrawn:

Hmm...  I'll be picking up that skull cannon to use as a hellbound magma cannon I think.  Something like this:

Grimstonefire
this is a good idea! hmmm, i'm starting to think of maybe even more conversion can make it into a destroyer . . .

Grimstonefire:

Depending on how it looks from the back you could have it facing the other way with a torso of some kind coming from where the cannon is. That would look more balanced imo.

Time of Madness:

A better picture.

time of madness

Goltor Lintrepide:

Hmm...  I'll be picking up that skull cannon to use as a hellbound magma cannon I think. 

Grimstonefire
Please don't.

Thommy H:

I really do like the fly rider things. Plus I’m already a fan of the plastic Nurglings and Plaguebearers. Hmmm…I wonder if I could justify starting a Nurgle Daemon army? (No.)

Mad Dave:

That's because it is a mobility scooter.  Some poor demon out there broke his hip.

Grimbold Blackhammer
thats brilliant i love it

cornixt:

Just realised what it reminds me of: Davros. It’s like a melted dalek.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Oh man. :frowning:

I was looking forward to these nurgle drones for years (even planned to make some of my own waayyy back…) and now that I see them I feel they are a sadly missed opportunity. The riders could never stay on the drone like this. Just put them on a different place on the back of the drones, model them in such a way that they at least seem like they want to stay up there and give the drone a slightly more flying pose rather than a hovering one and you got one really cool looking model. But this is really subpar. Nicely sculpted overall, but will look much better without the riders.

Xander:

That White Dwarf pic is much better. Better head option. And the legs and wings are painted much better.

GW really needs to start previewing before terrible pics are leaked. Those other fly heads are embarrassing.

Time of Madness:

Here is the price listings from Wargamers Cave

KEEP IN MIND HIS PRICES ARE GENERALLY ALWAYS 15% - 20% off of GW retail. These are in US dollars as well.

WBM: Daemons of Chaos (English) $8.25

Warhammer 40,000 Psychic Powers: Chaos Daemons (English) $5.63

Warhammer: Daemons of Chaos (English) $37.13

Codex: Chaos Daemons (English) $37.13

Chaos Daemons Burning Chariot of Tzeentch $30.00

Chaos Daemons Plague Drones of Nurgle $45.00

Chaos Daemons Blood Throne of Khorne $30.00

Chaos Daemons Herald of Nurgle $18.75

Chaos Daemons Herald of Khorne $16.69

Chaos Daemons Herald of Slaanesh $16.69

Chaos Daemons Battalion/Battleforce $86.25

And these are limited availability. If you want one, don’t delay, I will TRY to reserve it for you.

Warhammer: Chaos Daemons Limited Edition (Khorne) $76.50

Warhammer: Chaos Daemons Limited Edition (Tzeentch) $76.50

Warhammer: Chaos Daemons Limited Edition (Nurgle) $76.50

Warhammer: Chaos Daemons Limited Edition (Slaanesh) $76.50

Codex: Chaos Daemons Limited Edition (Khorne) $76.50

Codex: Chaos Daemons Limited Edition (Tzeentch) $76.50

Codex: Chaos Daemons Limited Edition (Nurgle) $76.50

Codex: Chaos Daemons Limited Edition (Slaanesh) $76.50

Time of Madness

Zuh-Khinie:

Is there a book per deamon faction, or is the limited release just a run with different types of covers?

Time of Madness:

I’m assuming that would be a limited run with a god specific cover, but I’m not 100% sure.

Time of Madness