[Archive] New "evil dwarf" sculpt

clam:

So, December seems to be the time for Hasslefree to release Sjourd’s ‘pistol guy’

… but where is the pistol now?

I really hope that the pistol will stay in the design (As I need a 21st count as blunderbuss in my classic unit of 3rd ed missile figs :)).

Kera foehunter:

hey that two axe cd look good too

clam:

Yeah! that’s the one - it first came with a pistol - but now it has two axes - strange?

Obsidian:

Maybe it will be optional?

Willmark:

I’ve said before and I’ll say it again: Pulper is the man!

Ghrask Dragh:

Medieval chirdren rule! I already have the star wars kids will be getting these ones too!

I did ask if the pistols would be optional but I got no reply :frowning: there are a few weapon ranges already available from Hasslefree though, maybe there’s something in there?

two_heads_talking:

great beard and armor. the pose, however, is a bit lacking. pistol and hand weapon, isn’t even an option available to the CD’s… that’s just a shame.

snyggejygge:

That´s a great looking model, will fit perfectly w. the old 3:rd edition Chaos Dwarves.

Kera foehunter:

yea the one on the far right could be used as a halfling

wallacer:

The medieval children figures are pretty good.

Hashut’s Blessing:

I never knew of Star Wars kids. Do those edieval children make anyone else think “rip off of Narnia”? Not that it’s a problem :stuck_out_tongue: That creature looks cool, but I’d want it without the mini city on it’s back… Maybe as a rook for chess though…

Kera foehunter:

no !!!hb. But the archer has a bead on you

Sojourn:

I like the medieval children, especially the female archer… but yes HB, very reminiscent of Chronicles of Narnia.

Pyro Stick:

This model is now available:

Hasslefree Miniatures - Shop -

Sojourn:

it’s odd. something about the first model doesn’t strike me as a “dwarf”… but I can’t put my finger on it. thinks long and hard…

Willmark:

I like all of them except the Dino.

The children are cool. Ghrask you mention star wars kids, got a link? And is it “the Star Wars” kid?

Pyro Stick:

I like all of them except the Dino.

Willmark
....That dinosaur thing is awesome! I would like to get it for the novelty value of having a miniature village on the back of a dinosaur.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Kera, I’m small, but not so small I’m under her arrow :stuck_out_tongue:

wallacer:

That Dinosaur thing would look kind of cool in a Lizardmen Warmaster army.