[Archive] New figures for December

wallacer:

Time of Madness:

Nice! I like them.

Maybe when you buy a box it comes with a coupon that says -50points. As all the beastmen rares point costs are too high.

Time of Madness

G.2:

I really like the Jabberslythe. I don’t know anything about it, but it is nice “eye-candy”. Thanks for sharing.

gIL^:

Is it me or would the Gorgon be a really nice start on a keeper of secrets?

tjub:

gIL^
My first thought as well... I like them all. :)

BeeZharr:

There’s bound to be some great K’daii Destroyer bits in those kits.

Thommy H:

Woo! I’ve been waiting for these. Emma collects Beastmen, but thanks to Storm of Magic I can play with the Cygor and Ghorgon too, so I might just pick up that kit.

Plus, if I build the Cygor (which I probably will) I’ll have a spare monster-sized bull’s head, which I’m sure I should be able to find a use for…

vulcanologist:

Great potential for conversions methinks!

snowblizz:

The rules for them suck.

And the copycats did way nicer looking miniatures.

Needless to say I’m not buying these for my Beastmen. If GW wanted my opinion, I’d tell 'em to call me() back in 2009 when they were relevant.

(
)a passionate hobbyist who has all the cash in the world to spend on unnecessary and expensive models

macbeth:

YES!!

I’ve been waiting for hese guys for quite a long time! I made my own Cygor and Jabberslythe, but the Gorghon is really tempting…

cornixt:

I like them. I guess GW got pretty comfortable with having rules for an army and no models for half the units. Why couldn’t it have been CDs instead?!

Ogre_Mage:

Also out on the 3rd of december is a finecast mangler squig.

Thommy H:

Yes, we know.

Baggronor:

That Jabberslythe would be an excellent starting point for a Nurgle Chaos Dragon :slight_smile:

Really like the Cygor too. Think the Ghorgon is visually the weakest but still a nice job. The kit would also be great for converting K`Daai Destroyers and Chaos Giants. Win.

Thommy H:

I really like that the Cygor has loads of trinkets and ju-jus strapped to him that are obviously claimed from magical devices (like the Screaming Bell bell) because that’s all they can see.

Bolg:

But ugly those Beastmen, and I dont mean that in a good way (just to make myself absolutely clear).

theforgefather:

wow! those are really nice. are the pictures in white dwarf, because I haven’t been into my local games workshop for a while, so I haven’t been keeping up to date with new releases.

Thommy H:

Next White Dwarf, I think.

AGPO:

gIL^
Great minds think alike, I was just thinking of how much it reminded me of the old RoC keeper!

Overall I'm not to keen on the Cygor/Ghorgon, but the Jabberslythe is a very nice model. The models all look properly chaotic, which is something I'd like to see more of in beastmen armies.

snowblizz:

The models all look properly chaotic, which is something I'd like to see more of in beastmen armies.

AGPO
Apparently GW doesn't think so since they made great efforts to de-Chaosify Beastmen.