[Archive] New Figures

wallacer:

Warseer

Warseer

Borador:

Chaos dude looks pretty cool, the lizardman is not really my thing.

Still a good sculpt though :wink:

Thommy H:

Looks like they’re plastic too. Nice.

fonejaker:

i like the nurgle guy, im going to get him just to paint

Abecedar:

@ fonejaker. Maybe Clearasil will help with his skin condition better than paint would?.

Skink:

…I like the Chaos guy. But being a long time Lizardmen player (I played with them since 5th edition) I don’t like the new look GW gave them. I prefered the old Aztec-like style they had! sighs

Vogon:

More and more of these seem to be coming out which can only be a good thing. My son will be particularly happy with the lizzard.

GRNDL:

...I like the Chaos guy. But being a long time Lizardmen player (I played with them since 5th edition) I don't like the new look GW gave them. I prefered the old Aztec-like style they had! *sighs*

Skink
Agreed. They still have enough of that, IMO, but this model seems to be losing it. Still, I'll be getting it, since I love the Lizardman/Slann thing from wayback.

Barth:

Blackspine:

The nurgle one is great. Even better when you think about conversions too.

Lizardman, well, I’m not sure I see the point. It’s so close to their current plastics and doesn’t really stand out that much. The AoW lizard-hero is something else though.

That snake -dark eldar (forget name) is just gorgeous. The paint job doesn’t hurt either.

zobo1942:

The Yuan-ti in the last photo is AWESOME. Remove a pair of arms and blammo!

EDIT: Is it on the GW site? I’m curious about price and can’t find it…

Barth:

I'm curious about price and can't find it...

zobo1942
Nurgle Chaos Lord - $13.25 - Plastic
Lizardmen Saurus Oldblood - $13.25 - Plastic

fonejaker:

so am i right in thinking , that if GW make 2 or 3 more dark eldar things, then the whole range will be done?

Hashut’s Blessing:

SNAKEMAN! Win! Great for Lizardmen and can be great for Slaanesh too.

The Nurgle guy doesn’t have quite enough armour on for my taste as a character, but a marauder chieftain would be cool.

G.2:

Nice looking minis. I like them all. I personally wouldn’t buy any, as they don’t fit into my army, but I certainly can appriciate the detail invloved in them.

Hazkar:

A snake-man for the Dark eldar?really?

Ooookay…

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Nice figures. I wonder ow the Snake Man fits in with Dark Eldar? Maybe he’s mutated from a regular DE, or just a spell gone wrong?

Does this mean that DE finally get a new book?

cornixt:

I like the Nurgle guy, but he is rather ordinary when it comes to Nurgle champions released by GW. Another fat guy with boils?

fonejaker:

Nice figures. I wonder ow the Snake Man fits in with Dark Eldar? Maybe he's mutated from a regular DE, or just a spell gone wrong?

Does this mean that DE finally get a new book?

Tarrakk Blackhand
The dark eldar archon (general) can take a court of different aliens

one is a maiden of the poison cult
the other is a parasite brain creature that latches on to other creatures and give them eye lasers
an other is a super good at smelling alien
and the final is an alien race, that are snakes with 4 arms

cornixt:

At what point does a snake become a lizard? I know that taxonomically they are different, but when it comes to miniatures we can’t exactly do DNA or skeletal analysis.