[Archive] New Khorne Lord of Skulls

Goltor Lintrepide:

Just saying this model would make a great skullcraker iron daemon!

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat440160a&prodId=prod2130072a

bigdark:

The cow catcher on the front is a my favorite touch.

But the price tag is prohibitive.

Grimstonefire:

I think if you replaced all the tank tracks with wheels it would be vaguely feasible as fantasy. Personally I’d just use the upper body on defiler legs.

Bolg:

Ah another thread for this monster, well then let me tell again how much I think it sucks and all who do not just buy it for parts have some kind of screw loose. oh and the model is ugly.

(:

Cant wait for his 3rd special thread, especially as its not even warhammer fantasy or Chaos Dwarf related.

d:

Bad Gram Northern:

125,00 �,� for a plastic kit? ricockulous

Yodrin:

125,00 �,� for a plastic kit? ricockulous

Bad Gram Northern
Agree...!!

gIL^:

Ah another thread for this monster, well then let me tell again how much I think it sucks and all who do not just buy it for parts have some kind of screw loose. oh and the model is ugly.

(:

Cant wait for his 3rd special thread, especially as its not even warhammer fantasy or Chaos Dwarf related.

d:

Bolg
I would rather take my eyes out than see this in the flesh, My local GW has this " MODEL " in the front window and it keeps scaring me away.

Kera foehunter:

Go go power Rangers… as if

Bolg:

...My local GW has this " MODEL " in the front window and it keeps scaring me away.

gIL^
well that's the first good thing I hear about this model.. as you should stay away from any GW store d: