[Archive] New Moscal models

the unheard one:

I actually like this model for the model itself and the chocce that he gives to the owner. For example the owner could give him a hat and dreadlocks or even a ragged beard with a helmet. So he could fit in well with any army of chaos dwarfs. I do think that the shaved beard is a form of taunting for the weastern kindred or he’s just an old halfling.

clam:

WOW - those snails are awesome - just need a bigger base - so any chance we will see 25mm Moscal bases?? Perfect for a Nurgle army :smiley:

I like the Shaman. The staff looks great. As many has already said I also find the head a bit of a problem - but as suggested - easily removed.

demi_morgana:

so any chance we will see 25mm Moscal bases??

clam
you will...:yar

Gundini:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

clam:

you will...:yar

demi_morgana
Great news. Looking forward to that :D

Astranagant:

I absolutely love the snails… too bad they aren’t Familiar-sized. Using inspiration from the Scibor concept art I’ve already drafted a Reaper Snail familiar as my Sorceror’s familiar, if he ever purchases one in Mordheim. If I can find a use for these, even as unit filler, I will definitely purchase them…

Kera foehunter:

Shame the shamans face is so flat and without beard or anything. I can see the look he was going for, but i don't think it works. The snails are cool ;)

Khunag
He a Shaman !! he live out of the world of the normal chaos dwarfs

wallacer:

I guess he could be used as a human slave wizard, or possibly even as a beastman shaman.