[Archive] New Nurgle

Ghrask Dragh:

In the leading form of The Great Unclean One himself…

I do like the variants you get in GW kits now

And also a named character Rotigus

And a few more hidden away in a lovely jingle

- YouTube

I did always love the idea of Nurgle themed Chaos Dwarfs (think I can claim the first green armour CD on the site, woop woop) but how would these go on the table top? Be interesting to see if some of the updated rules would make for a good alliance??

HPN:

Single eye+ single side horn(s), basically they fixed the things i didn’t liked in the original model.

Carcearion:

Nooooooooooooo! Why couldnt it have come out before christmas! x.x

TheHoodedMan:

I like the variants but also still like the big FW Nurgle demon, which looks a little bit more nasty fo me than the GW ones.

Skink:

I like the variants but also still like the big FW Nurgle demon, which looks a little bit more nasty fo me than the GW ones.

TheHoodedMan
Seconded! Still, the model is going to be a fine addition to any Nurgle army...

On a side note, what do you guys think about the Eavy Metal´s paintjob for Nurgle armies? I find it a tad too garish...

TheHoodedMan:

Paint jobs are very clean, but that`s the style atm, be it 40k or AoS.

The HorusHeresy models are often painted very different, personally I like that more.

Grimbold Blackhammer:

Posts like this make me miss the good ol’ 8th edition days :slight_smile:

Carcearion:

Paint jobs are very clean, but that`s the style atm, be it 40k or AoS.
The HorusHeresy models are often painted very different, personally I like that more.

TheHoodedMan
Hopefully Scar will get s commission for the great unclean one soon after release and we might get to see a less cartooney studio quality piece.

Willmark:

Very cool model, faithful in every way to papa Nurgle models of the past.

To me too �?ocleanly�?� painted. Nurgle should be rougher IMO,

Admiral:

There was a splendid painting article on Death Guard in an Eye of Terror-thereabouts White Dwarfs. Gritty and moulded and splashed. I wish the GW studio aped it.

Anyway, splendid kit!