[Archive] New Price Hike from GW

al-hashut:

Ok, the title’s misleading as it only relates to Dogs of War, but it grabbed your attention. :hat off

I don’t know if this has been posted before, or there’s some error on the site mixing up dollars for pounds but here’s what your going to have to pay should you want any of the perry sculpted DoW, under the loving and respectful title of Misc on their new and ‘improved’ online store.

Has anybody heard of an official statement like there has been during the (many) previous price increases? Seems a little unfair to do it so stealthily.

Naturally by increasing their price twofold GW has effectively given the unscrupulous DoW traders at ebay a licence to charge twice as much on an already competitive buying market.

Kera foehunter:

Well Al. If you can Wait out the maddness the prices will go down i two like the D O W

I would kill for slayer pirates!!! but$40.00 to 55.00 is two much

AGPO:

I haven’t seen this but I’m guessing the same thing will happen with the re-ordered UK store. Doesn’t look good for CDs if we get reissued

Lord Zarkov:

It’s a $/£ error; look at the prices of the army books: £22 apparently, when we know they’re £12.

al-hashut:

God Bless the problematic US Economy

Kera foehunter:

Dont blame us where all poor now !!!

al-hashut:

Don’t worry, economically we’re 6 months behind you guys over the pond, and with a more volatile housing crisis to boot. We’ll get ours

furrie:

hope �,� doesn’t get the same problem