[Archive] New Shedu/Sphinx head from Raging Heroes

Thorne:

no, I think they copyrighted nose rings too..:o

RichardC1967
didn't cows not to mention pigs originally have the nose rings before gw did? Farmers from hundreds of years in the past n all that ?

Da Crusha:

awesome! its a subtle change. Im glad they are selling the beautiful miniature again.

gIL^:

I just bought a Raging Heroes Manticore from a seller on BT, It came with the original Shedu/Lammasu head with the nose ring and tusks...I haven't reccieved it yet, but was wondering if its possible to magnetize both heads so you could switch between Manticore an Lammasu?, and will anyone here that already has the complete model be buying the new version head just for the hell of it?

RichardC1967
Yes it would be pretty simple to magnetise them. :hat off

RichardC1967:

no, I think they copyrighted nose rings too..:o

RichardC1967
didn't cows not to mention pigs originally have the nose rings before gw did? Farmers from hundreds of years in the past n all that ?

Thorne
Yea, thats when GW copyrighted them...

RichardC1967:

no bog deal on the re-cast…this is the set I bought and was just curious about the Lammasu heads color

CopperPot:

Is the model connected to the base.

fattdex:

I bought a manticore for ~$50, kept the head, sold the maticore for ~$50

fairoaks024:

I just bought one and the postage cost around a fiver dude.

CopperPot
hi copperpot,

i just tried again, still the same, it's showing as just under £13.00 on their site, and then when it transfers you to paypal, the bill shows £12.71 for postage.:(

i have no idea why

edit: just tried again...direct copy and paste from the site...

Colissimo International - Zone A £12.81

due to euro fluctuations it's gone up 10p since yesterday.

regards

jim

thrawn:

nice model. glad to see it’s resin, if it was metal it’d would spend more time tipping over then standing up!

thrawn:

hey richard, when it’s assembled can you send a pic with other chaos dwarfs beside it so we can see the size?

also, what model will you mount on it? will the forge-world model fit well?

aka_mythos:

CopperPot
i just went to buy one on the site, but they want £13.00 postage!

my interest declined rapidly

regards

jim

I just bought one and the postage cost around a fiver dude.

fairoaks024
Holy crap, that's almost $30.00 American money for shipping..so shipping is 4 times as much as the actual product...

RichardC1967
Its their wholesaler's site!-That means they're not intending to sell to you through that site. It means they aren't intending to sell individual kits and pieces, they're selling volume. I have no doubt that the £13.00 is simply regardless of the volume ordered, or upto a certain order volume... with £13.00 simply being the baseline to entice FLGS' to order more at a single time.

CopperPot:

Try the link on this thread takes you to there wholesale site I was able to buy one for a total of I think 12pounds postage was 5pound something I’ll check tonight when I get in

fairoaks024:

D’Oh! I wondered what was going on. The link earlier in the thread is indeed to the wholesaler webstore 8-(

I’ve looked around their site and can’t find it listed, can someone post the link i should be using?

thanks very much in advance

regards

jim

CopperPot:

Try french noddles link dude

fairoaks024:

Try french noddles link dude

CopperPot
hi copperpot,

that is the link i used, it takes me straight to the wholesale site, not to a retail site. I've looked high and low on the RH site and can't find the shedu head.

regards

jim

CopperPot:

Yeah mate your totally right, just tried it again and the total was £17.99 total rip-off.

rpitts2004:

Yeah mate your totally right, just tried it again and the total was £17.99 total rip-off.

CopperPot
The Finecast lammasu is cheaper =D

vulcanologist:

I found Raging Heroes a pleasure to deal with they couldn’t have been more helpful. Oh and their Lammassu is awesome! Check mine out on pages 6-7 of my blog…(link below)

fairoaks024:

I found Raging Heroes a pleasure to deal with they couldn't have been more helpful. Oh and their Lammassu is awesome! Check mine out on pages 6-7 of my blog...(link below)

vulcanologist
I had a look through your blog, excellent work fella!

your Lammassu does look superb,

as soon as RH put the head up on the site i'll be getting one and the
lammassu

regards

jim