[Archive] New Sjoerd Trouwee Chaos Dwarf

Thommy H:

Old school.

Sousunou:

That looks pretty cool, i am a fan of his other work, but this looks more chaotic than his others. Cant wait to see it finished!

Pyro Stick:

This is going to be an interesting model. At the moment im not a fan of the crab claw but that could chage when he adds the double handed weapon.

Kera foehunter:

Auggggg he been playing card with davy jones…

great stuff !!! is he a head hunter too !

notice more heads in the back ground

Willmark:

Pulper’s stuff is insanely cool.

clam:

Love this guys work - though the last few ones has turned him away from the Marauder look-a-likes :~

It’s based on a drawing from an old fantasy novel, which has an crabclaw and a flathead…

sjoerdo

Anyone who knows what Fantasy novel/drawing he is talking about?

slev:

Damn that’s good. I wish I could sculpt like that…

Hashut’s Blessing:

Looking good :smiley: At first, I didn’t realise the crab-claw was a third arm.

Alas, I could not say which novel/picture it is from, sorry, clam.

Narflung:

Only two words can describe that sculpt = Bulk Awesome.

Willmark:

Bulk awesome?

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

two_heads_talking:

Bulk awesome?

Willmark
If it's any consolation, I'm confused at this usage as well.

Lifer:

Holy Hashut! Nice sculptin’ there. I actually like the flat top a lot. Maybe a spike in the middle would look nice, but this looks good as well.

Willmark:

Bulk awesome?

Willmark
If it's any consolation, I'm confused at this usage as well.

two_heads_talking
I'm usually up on my lingo but this one looked more like a mistyping then anything else.

Ghrask Dragh:

Got to love it :slight_smile: alot more chaos than his other sculpts but just as cool, cool idea with the crab claw mutation :hat off

Thommy H:

Finished!

clam:

If he is to be casted - they will be room for him (too) in my army - great work Sjoerd :hat off

And no one knows what Fantasy novel/drawing this is based on?

grunts:

oh wow, just wow…or to add another confusing usage of awesome, Awesomesauce!

Sjoerdo:

This is the illustration onw hich I based the miniature:

clam:

Thx Sjoerdo :smiley:

So it’s from a Gotrek and Felix book then - I guess!

As said earlier on - I love you new dwarf, so any chance that we will see this casted and up for sale?

Sjoerdo:

It’s from a very old black library novel, but I have no idea which one, I will have to check my sources…

A good friend of mine, uses the name Frothwight Crabclaw which is based on this image. He asked me to sculpt him, so I did. Will have to change the horns a bit though…

Not sure If it will become available… I’ll ask Hasslefree if they are interested…