[Archive] New Tau **This message was automatically appended because it was too short.**

Ravenswood:

Some new GIANT ROBOTS

French_noodle:

Well, to me the most important thing was to sculpt new Crisis, and they did not.

Those minis are just ugly. They were pretty original when they first came out, but by now they are horrible. the concept gets badly old. If i were to start a Tau army, all my battlesuits would be FW. They even don’t cost many more money.

Giant mecha… Let’s say i’ll wait to see it better to judge it.

Ravenswood:

So I think FW will do own big battlesuits.

Bassman:

I never liked Tau so much neither do now. The only picture I like is the first one as it reminds me of some shots taken during II world war :slight_smile:

warh:

If there something GW could do with there new sculpting style it would be Tau.

Those new suits look great!

I just hope the prizes aren’t higher than last months release.

RichardC1967:

the Tau remind me of those Japanese Anime Gundam things…

Skink:

I’ll never collect Tau but I do think they make an attractive sight on the table. And I loved their voices in Dawn of War :).

RichardC1967:

maybe the Japanese need to send a letter to GW telling them to stop copying their Gundam designs…

inkpwn:

Where my Vespids at?

Goltor Lintrepide:

I’ve been waiting this new codex for years now! I’m so excited! The main reason I start my chaos dwarf army was because I finished my Tau army and get bored. But now it means I have to finish my Destroyer for the GH before those models get released, cause once I get them in my hands, there won’t be much time for my chaos dwarfs for a while!

Thommy H:

Cool!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Da Crusha:

Tau is my only 40k army and I am psyched to have some new stuff.

thrawn:

hmmm . . .

nothing too exciting, i think a lot of potential for more/better, but whatever.

gIL^:

The first pic is making me do WWII bomber sounds.

What happened to the sleek Gundam feel? It looks like modern Imperial tech

Da Crusha:

I think they fit the old style pretty well. what we need is a pic of the flier at a different angle Im sure we will notice more similarities.

Vogon:

Thanks for the pictures, always nice to see the new stuff.

I wonder if that Tiptide could become some sort of Destroyer :wink:

Cheers

Vogon

aka_mythos:

Does anyone else think that flyer would look better backwards? As it is it just looks like a Tau-ized Maurauder bomber.

Goltor Lintrepide:

Does anyone else think that flyer would look better backwards? As it is it just looks like a Tau-ized Maurauder bomber.

aka_mythos
Form the picture Ravenswood posted, yes it seems they could go back wards and look better. But look at those pics : http://www.3plusplus.net/2013/03/tau-minis-sighted-and-some-silly-lawyering-by-gw-again-the-bitz-debacle/#more-4418

You can see now they couldn't really go backward.

Mad Dave:

Its nice to see the tau get a new book, I hope its not a complete bag of poo like the last CSM book was im soo disappointed in the army list and some bits of fluff for that book.

i like quite a few bits of the concept art tau and some of the new minis look great cant wait to see the units up close.

aka_mythos:

aka_mythos
Form the picture Ravenswood posted, yes it seems they could go back wards and look better. But look at those pics : http://www.3plusplus.net/2013/03/tau-minis-sighted-and-some-silly-lawyering-by-gw-again-the-bitz-debacle/#more-4418

You can see now they couldn't really go backward.

Yawarakaimatsuka
Ahh I see. Only saw the above picture. Just from the profile I think the reverse is a more interesting profile. I don't think there is anything wrong with it, I just think GW could have made something more interesting.

Also that set of pictures you linked to... The variant with the missile turret on the top side of the tail... Looks really lazy.